What's new

New Subox for £15.

Bugger I didn't read this about the code.
Why on earth would anyone clone a subox? Knowing the markups and whatnot in China I wouldn't be surprised if they are genuine

anyone else had shipping comformation as yet? i ordered on the 7th and recieved no shipping yet?

I've placed an order with these and have therefore opened a ticket with them to find out about the delay, I will let you know what they say. When I have ordered from Aliexpress in the past orders have usually taken 2-3 weeks and they often quote up to 22 days including processing time, never had an issue. I'm guessing all these companies are similar with varying degrees of ball ache.

They are just slow at dispatching, i have placed 2 orders 1st order took 2 weeks to dispatch, the second about a week or so i am expecting delivery of the 1st order next week hopefully Monday as i see it is in UK now A 60w tc kamry mod. the second order a white subox and a castigador clone. If both orders are ok i will buy again when they are doing a crazy deal like with both orders. i think i spent a total of well less than £40 for both orders, so it is worth keeping an eye on what they have for sale.
unlike 20 years ago I am now at an age where i am not in so much of a rush to get my orders as long as they are only five or six weeks at most. If you want stuff yesterday pay upto twice as much and buy it from a UK vendor is my advice If you do order give at least a month before starting to worry about where it is but i will say both of my orders have a tracking number so i can see where it is.

If you do order give at least a month before starting to worry about where it is but i will say both of my orders have a tracking number so i can see where it is.
It probably means nothing by having a tracking number as I have a registered package sent via China Post which is sitting at HWDC for the last 3+ weeks and counting!

It probably means nothing by having a tracking number as I have a registered package sent via China Post which is sitting at HWDC for the last 3+ weeks and counting!
I agree that is bad mate which tracking service have you used to track as there's a few and some are crap at updating i found this out the other week different tracking sites had different info as to where my parcel was. If it is as you say still sitting in the same place give it a while longer then open a paypal claim they will make sure of what's going on and then if is missing refund or give the shipping co a nidge.

Back
Top Bottom