What's new

New Subox for £15.

You are right not all trackers are equal. Apart from the usual 17track, I have tried a few more like trackingmore etc. But, once the package landed I was using the RM tracker; although found out that the status does not move beyond "HEATHROW WORLDWIDE DC, ARRIVED IN THE UK" until it gets delivered, which is obviously not the shipper's [FT] fault. I am going to give it another week or so, before pursuing it any further.

You are right not all trackers are equal. Apart from the usual 17track, I have tried a few more like trackingmore etc. But, once the package landed I was using the RM tracker; although found out that the status does not move beyond "HEATHROW WORLDWIDE DC, ARRIVED IN THE UK" until it gets delivered, which is obviously not the shipper's [FT] fault. I am going to give it another week or so, before pursuing it any further.
If it arrived in Uk it should take about a week to 10 days in my experience, if not check with your local post place ie the place you go to collect items that you should have had a card from the postie put through the door so you can collect as your postie may have not done the job and it could be sitting waiting or god forbid need import fees paying. I had an £11.37 bill last Friday for an item

i placed a order on the 7th and just checked it states full shipment as of yesterday.
10 days to dispatch from warehouse & probably 10 days to get to my front door.

Placed on the 5th and dispatched today. Granted I did get an email straight away and a £7 credit for it being OOS

Do you have to pay through paypal to use the code?

I dont have, and dont want a paypal account, tried checking out as guest but it's asking for card details etc. before I put the discount code in so dont want to do it incase it charges full price!

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom