What's new

New to rta

been having a play with this glaz mine first wick was crackaly second leaked all over third spat a me and fouth.............. was perfect

I use both

just an initiated on rebuildables but what it comes to flavour, I find them on par. Never had sore throat... maybe a shitty stock coiler mate.

But, overall, aye, rebuildables have a lot more advantages. Cant disagree.

i have 2 zenith tanks theyve been fine for me just the same old same old dull flavour

I use both

just an initiated on rebuildables but what it comes to flavour, I find them on par. Never had sore throat... maybe a shitty stock coiler mate.

But, overall, aye, rebuildables have a lot more advantages. Cant disagree.

i used stock coils for a wee short while when i started, but since using rebuildables i think i’ve only used a couple of nautilus coils and zeta aio ones and they’ve all bothered my throat after a while. i did wonder if it is to do with the wire. i only ever use stainless wire and find the others usually taste funny.

likely. Nickel (NiChrome to be more precise) is very common in stock coilheads; maybe you are sensitive to it, just like @red5

when i’ve used it in rebuildables it has a very noticeable taste. i get this with kanthal as well, though. only the stock coils are irritating. it could be a combination of stuff i suppose. or maybe i have just become very set in my ways. :D

Back
Top Bottom