What's new

New User. Smok RPM2 taste issues

Thank you for all of your advice. I'm going to go and order some of the coils you have suggested and if it doesn't work I'll try another vape out.
As you’ve already got the rpm 2 kit once you get the 1.2 ohm coils with the airflow shut it’s not a bad vape if it’s anything like the rpm 4. I had mine bought as a present so I felt I had to use it, but now I’m finding it a nice kit to use I still love my @Innokin vape kits though.

Personally i think they sold you the completely wrong kit and i would go back.
If you have been using disposables at 20mg i have no idea why they would sell you that kit, its way to airy compared to disposables. I use pod kits for mtl, i like a tighter draw like a cigarette and i use nic salts only. You should be using a mtl only kit imo.
Why they sold you a kit that comes with those coils i will never know. I assume they knew what you were using so they should have given you a starter kit or a pod kit. You need coils from 0.8 up to 1.6. These are mtl coils used at lower wattage on a kit with a restricted airflow.

Something like.....

Voopoo vinci
Aspire Favostix
Aspire flexus Q
Vaporesso Xros 2 or nano or mini

I would 100% go back hun x
Thank you lovely, they didn't give me a receipt so I have a feeling I won't be able to do that. I explained exactly what I'd been doing and obvs the fact that it's working. Posted elsewhere as well and people saying to use the 1.2 coils but I just think I'm getting wayy too much vapour and I really don't like it. I want it to feel like a cigarette.

I'm using Elfbar 600's and the 600 puff ifrit's. I can't use the smok at all at the minute

By all means try the 1.2 and close the airflow completely, u will get much better flavour and less vapour but it won't be the same as a Elf bar.
Shame u didnt get a receipt, they are suppose to be there to help you, disappointed for you tbh, i think they messed up.

Make a note of the kits i suggested. If you use @UK ASPIRE VENDOR their Favostick pod kit is awesome, i use it a lot, the 1.00 pods are very good and has a nice tight draw, 1000mah battery, it will last you all day.
Use code POTV20 for 20% off their products. Check out the review page on here, i reviewed it as well as all the kits i suggested, they will provide more info.
Im happy to help whenever, you can dm me too x

By all means try the 1.2 and close the airflow completely, u will get much better flavour and less vapour but it won't be the same as a Elf bar.
Shame u didnt get a receipt, they are suppose to be there to help you, disappointed for you tbh, i think they messed up.

Make a note of the kits i suggested. If you use @UK ASPIRE VENDOR their Favostick pod kit is awesome, i use it a lot, the 1.00 pods are very good and has a nice tight draw, 1000mah battery, it will last you all day.

Use code POTV20 for 20% off their products. Check out the review page on here, i reviewed it as well as all the kits i suggested, they will provide more info.
Good advice from @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen). I don’t go into vape shops unless I know exactly what I want, because they don’t always give good advice. I now do quite a bit of research if I need anything.

Thank you so much! I'm gonna try and go back to the shop that it came from and ask if there's anything they can do because they've quite obviously not given me the correct advice. Fingers crossed it works

Thank you so much! I'm gonna try and go back to the shop that it came from and ask if there's anything they can do because they've quite obviously not given me the correct advice. Fingers crossed it works
I hope you get it sorted good luck.

Yes please do.

The main facts here are, u wanted a kit that could replace the disposables you were using. They recommended/sold you a kit that is more suitable for Direct to Lung and Restricted Lung, that is very clear based on the coils that come in the kit. No one should be using nic salts with a 0.16 or a 0.4 coil and they should know that.
You were mis sold, you trusted them to help you and they sold you something that was not suitable.
If they offer you a credit ask them to go through what MTL kits they have, ensure the kit comes with a coil that is between 0.8 and 1.8. If it doesnt have adjustable airflow get them to show you the airflow, normally a small hole on either side of the kit. If you are stuck send me a message with what they have while you are there and i will try to come back to you straight away. I will send u a dm now so u have it in your private messages, all u need to do is reply.
Im hoping they give u a refund but i doubt it.

Good luck x

Just thought I'd let everyone know that he will not do anything for me, telling me he's going to check cameras to see the service and telling me that no other vape is going to work for me apart from disposables. He also found and screenshotted this thread in the chat. He said that he will not let me exchange because it is a mtl device which is what I asked for (I didn't, I didn't have a clue what mtl meant until I started this thread) and that I just need to turn the Watts up which I can't do because I can't take more than 10w with it currently. He then proceeded to tell me what vape would be best and the one I got given wouldn't have been his choice. He told me that I needed to explain that I wanted to use it at 10w even though I don't know what it means, it's just the highest I can take with that vape. And I'm not using it properly so I can't bring it back.

Back
Top Bottom