What's new

New Vape shop!

quincey43

Achiever
I noticed this morning a new vape shop in a local set of shops near me, I decided to take a look and was horrified to see NOTHING but disposables!! I did ask what they were going to do if they were banned and they said they hoped people would go to pod systems and they would get them in if that happened. They had absolutely no knowledge of mods, tanks or anything else for that matter I was completely thrown and so dissapointed but I suppose thats what is happening now.

been like that for years in london. popup shops on short lease who dont give a shit about helping vapers except for making money.
if they stopped everywhere from selling vapes except for propper vape shops then half the problem will be solved. then all they have to worry about is the underground illegal suppliers.

A new shop opened recently in my town. Nothing but disposables and juice. Seems to be the way of it now. I visited a shop yesterday that's about 20 miles from home that usually sells rebuildable atties, wire, cotton etc. They only had a few atties left and the owner was saying that there's no point in getting any new stock as 99% of his customers are buying disposables.

I noticed this morning a new vape shop in a local set of shops near me, I decided to take a look and was horrified to see NOTHING but disposables!! I did ask what they were going to do if they were banned and they said they hoped people would go to pod systems and they would get them in if that happened. They had absolutely no knowledge of mods, tanks or anything else for that matter I was completely thrown and so dissapointed but I suppose thats what is happening now.

its been like this for years mate & one of my go to vendors who i used for yrs have gone the same route

Another candy shop in the walking distance from nearby school (?).
THOSE are the ppl causing the harm to the vaping industry.

Back
Top Bottom