What's new

New Yachtvape Pandora Bellcap

There are 2 metal parts above and bellow the plastic bell. It looks to me that the upper part is screwing to the lower one and in order to refill it you unscrew upper part together with the drip tip and fill it. Something like Asmodus Anani.

don
There are 2 metal parts above and bellow the plastic bell. It looks to me that the upper part is screwing to the lower one and in order to refill it you unscrew upper part together with the drip tip and fill it. Something like Asmodus Anani.

i don’t see how that would work. you’d be pouring the liquid down the chimney.

we need more bottom fillers. they are the way forward.

Pretty sure that's just how the tank section is held in place, there's no fill ports at the top, just the slot for the drip tip.

Pretty sure that's just how the tank section is held in place, there's no fill ports at the top, just the slot for the drip tip.
like that. The pandora could do with being a bottom fill. The current design doesn't allow for bottom fill (unless your nifty at getting your bottle nib into those chimney inlets.
Still love the tank but it can be a bugger for allowing your wick to ride out of the wicking channels and causing a leak.
The extension tubes aren't made with the finest tolerance for visual pleasure either. Perfectly serviceable but a bit "Janky". Forgivable for its great flavour though.

After 3 ultrasonic washes, a few extra with warm water & fairy liquid, and twice with some denture tablets, I still can't quite get rid of the last flavour John R had through his tank before I bought it :lol1:

Some kinda 'caramely' flavour?

Next step is to drip some menthol into the airholes on the deck & just use it for my peppermint mix.

And maybe I should replace the orings too.

I do like the look of the Pandora with a glass tank though. Might pick one of these up eventually.

edit - or not. Thought they were made from glass, but no it's pc...

After 3 ultrasonic washes, a few extra with warm water & fairy liquid, and twice with some denture tablets, I still can't quite get rid of the last flavour John R had through his tank before I bought it :lol1:

Some kinda 'caramely' flavour?

Next step is to drip some menthol into the airholes on the deck & just use it for my peppermint mix.

And maybe I should replace the orings too.

I do like the look of the Pandora with a glass tank though. Might pick one of these up eventually.

edit - or not. Thought they were made from glass, but no it's pc...
Some liquids do stick around a while. Peppermint on cotton all over the interior and I rings will cover it up and it will move on.
lucky your a mint fan. That shifts most things.

I'll give it a go tomorrow. Thanks.
Being a manabush fan both banana and rhubarb are the devil to shift.
I find Milton or baby sterilizing liquid/tabs, a thorough airing and a good pre soak and wipe in the next flavour I'm using usually does the trick.
Sometimes it hangs around a tad but it shifts eventually.
The mint with a touch of caramel will probably just be quite smooth (think butter or murray mints) not unpleasant at all while it transfers.

I never though about wiping the tank / orings with the flavour I'll be using. Thought that vaping with it would be enough.

With peppermint menthol it usually is.

But not in this case.

Never thought about using Milton to clean it. WIll pick some up on the next supermarket trip.

Back
Top Bottom