What's new

Newb RTA Blotto, Wasp, Gear, Destiny or ??

Is the single could Intake similar to the others? It not on my list solely because the deck looks so different. Intake and nano are both cheaper here than the rest of my list. The Juggernaut isn't easily available in my area.

Deck is super simple on the Intake mate. You literally drop the coil in, loads of room to work with and easy to wick. Apologies re the QP, I didn’t realise you couldn’t get them in NJ.

Let us all know what tank you go for in the end!

Is the destiny picky about wicking w/o leaking? From my original list, it has all the features I prefer, but also has a lot more complaints about leaking.

I bought my first Destiny back in July 2020 and my second in December 2020. Both in daily use since purchase.
I've never had a leak in either of them.
It's really quick and easy to wick IMO. I think I've made a couple of mistakes in the early days with a bit too much cotton causing dry-ish hits but generally I can nail it every time and I've got cataracts in both eyes :)

Deck is super simple on the Intake mate. You literally drop the coil in, loads of room to work with and easy to wick. Apologies re the QP, I didn’t realise you couldn’t get them in NJ.

Let us all know what tank you go for in the end!
Placed an order for the Destiny and some prebuilt 0.62ohm dual-core fused claptons. There's probably enough time to test that out and see if a DTL RTA works for me.

Go with the kylin mini v2 over the intake, hands down. U can still order one directly from sourcemore for like 20 bux i think

Go with the kylin mini v2 over the intake, hands down. U can still order one directly from sourcemore for like 20 bux i think
Thanks for the info.It comes out to $40 which is about the same as getting it in the states with 2day shipping .
I haven't ruled the Kylin out, specially the mesh if I can find a spool that fits, but in general it needs more precision to build that I want to deal with, I'm sure you get than hang of it like anything else, but it more effort in general)

Well done on making your choice. I hope DTL RTA's work for you and that you enjoy your Destiny RTA.

If you get a chance then do let us know how you get on. :)

Thanks for the info.It comes out to $40 which is about the same as getting it in the states with 2day shipping .
I haven't ruled the Kylin out, specially the mesh if I can find a spool that fits, but in general it needs more precision to build that I want to deal with, I'm sure you get than hang of it like anything else, but it more effort in general)
Mesh? Kylin Mini v2 is a single coiler RTA.
Destiny is a great choice as well. Enjoy!.

As above, the Kylin Mini V2 is the single coil version. The Mesh one is the Kylin M.

You can get 5ft spools of Vandy Vape Mesh very cheap (should be easy enough to stock up before the mail ban) and trim to size. The 200 version seems to be the most popular. I'd say it's easier than wrapping a coil.

However, if you'd like to go the mesh route I'd still recommend the Geek Vape Zeus X Mesh or Profile Unity over the Kylin M.

Good choice on the Destiny though ;)

As above, the Kylin Mini V2 is the single coil version. The Mesh one is the Kylin M.

You can get 5ft spools of Vandy Vape Mesh very cheap (should be easy enough to stock up before the mail ban) and trim to size. The 200 version seems to be the most popular. I'd say it's easier than wrapping a coil.

However, if you'd like to go the mesh route I'd still recommend the Geek Vape Zeus X Mesh or Profile Unity over the Kylin M.

Good choice on the Destiny though ;)
last off topic question, was trying to order the Unity and mesh wire... all mesh wire/sheets are extremely low resistance, would they work at at low watts
My limited experience with 0.2/0.3 ohm coils, they flood and spit but don't produce vapor at low wattage, produce way too much vapor at the wattage they do work.

Back
Top Bottom