What's new

Newbie here

TheSpaniard

Hi everyone,

New to the forum, and being vaping for a month or so, currently have a Smoke Stick V8 with the baby coils.

So far I have only tried the Legends liquids, as my local vaping shop had an offer of 2x1 in 3x10ml boxes, so I bought 8 boxes for 60£. After reading the forum a bit, I don't think it was such a good bargain as I first thought hehe.

I will keep reading and getting more info as I am planning to upgrade my Stick V8 soon, for a mod + atom, no idea which one yet, too many options!

Great forum! looking forward to learning from you all!

Hi & welcome.

I reckon most of us started out the same & quickly learned how to save a bit of cash one way or another. My most recent way is learning to make & wick my own coils. Loving it. :)

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @TheSpaniard , Nice to meet you mate !!!

Hi everyone,

New to the forum, and being vaping for a month or so, currently have a Smoke Stick V8 with the baby coils.

So far I have only tried the Legends liquids, as my local vaping shop had an offer of 2x1 in 3x10ml boxes, so I bought 8 boxes for 60£. After reading the forum a bit, I don't think it was such a good bargain as I first thought hehe.

I will keep reading and getting more info as I am planning to upgrade my Stick V8 soon, for a mod + atom, no idea which one yet, too many options!

Great forum! looking forward to learning from you all!
Is that a mouth to lung (MTL) kit?

Welcome @TheSpaniard great place to see pics of kit, tips and advice wether its vape related or not, you won't find a better place. I loved the baby beast until I started with rebuildable, and now find mine are stuck on the shelf, but they done me proud for a while.

Back
Top Bottom