What's new

New and jumping into the rabbit hole

Boa Trix

Initiate
Hi! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

┬┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
I've been reading this forum for a few months, because this is where I find the most infos about gears I use or plan to get. Community reviews and all the tips in the threads has helped me a lot. THANK YOU!! (* ̄▽ ̄)b
I started building last winter, quite a newb.
My keepers RTAs are Neeko, Ether and Sure. I take the Bushido V3 rda for tasting new juices and rarely go DL on the Blotto.

Now I'm getting more into bridges. Starting easy with the Insider, I just got the Hazard too. /(・ × ・)\
I still can't get the Stubby tank to wick properly. (≖、≖╬)
And I'm trying some fancy clones. 'Had issues with the mobb mini. Some more are on their way: Dope, MIDG, Brid'g Omega
I really like the AIO devices and I'm dreaming about creating panels for them. I just wait for the next laws here in France, threatening to ban flavors. (;;;*_*)

I will be happy to share some learning from my many mistakes, and to show my favorite set ups sometimes. No one vapes around me and it's quite a hobby now.

So, we'll talk vape soon, I guess. ___〆(・∀・)

IMG_20221016_195848.jpg

@Boa Trix

A few members here have stubby's,
What problems are you having with wicking ?

Last edited:
hi @Boa Trix i could not get on with it either but @gary68 loves his & if anybody can help he can :)

It's getting a little better at wicking but then the flavor is muted, even with the MTL kit. Maybe a little weak wicking still. I'm not giving up! I want this juice capacity! (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ

It's getting a little better at wicking but then the flavor is muted, even with the MTL kit. Maybe a little weak wicking still. I'm not giving up! I want this juice capacity! (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ

I struggle with it too, I can get it to wick for a few hours, then out of the blue it gives up n dry hits, a couple of taps upside down and a re prime seems to fix it.... so Im thinking there is nothing too wrong with the wicking, the juice for some reason just stops running up the rods to the wick.
Im considering getting some mesh n rolling into a tube(which will be hollow) to see if the juice flows up inside as well as outside hitting the wick better.

I struggle with it too, I can get it to wick for a few hours, then out of the blue it gives up n dry hits, a couple of taps upside down and a re prime seems to fix it.... so Im thinking there is nothing too wrong with the wicking, the juice for some reason just stops running up the rods to the wick.
Im considering getting some mesh n rolling into a tube(which will be hollow) to see if the juice flows up inside as well as outside hitting the wick better.

I'd like to see that! Finding such long mesh doesn't seem easy

Back
Top Bottom