What's new

New and jumping into the rabbit hole

If you've not touched the rods there should'nt be need to torch them .
All I would say is make the wick quite tight in the coil .lightly fluff the ends and cut so the cotton so the ends barely touch the top of the rods

Do you cut the cotton just at the edge or little longer?

I often try with the Todd's Review tip. Cutting the cotton this way / \

If I wicked it and reviewed it on a fresh coil n wick vaping it within 5 mins....it would be the best thing ever..... an hour or 3 later....it's shit @gary68 seems to have nailed it, but there are waaaaayyyyy too many of us that struggle with it......something isn't right.

Last edited:
If I wicked it and reviewed it on a fresh coil n wick vaping it within 5 mins....it would be the best thing ever..... an hour or 3 later....it's shit

Oh yeah! I laughed at a french review recently. The guy built in a very stupid way, saturateded his cotton. Then he took just one puff, saying it works so well. Then for half an hour of streaming, didn't touch it

here's his method (⊙_⊙)

https://www.youtube.com/live/2a5x9fjfdb8?feature=share

Do you cut the cotton just at the edge or little longer?
Just flush to the end of the deck and just sit the fluffy ends on the rods .

@Rickster I've seriously never had so much of a whisper of a dry hit ..don't know if me vaping at low watts is helping my cause usually around 30 watts 0.3ish coil..and recently temp control ...

I've never tried mesh builds actually
and I gave up quickly on another RDTA, The Kumo.
I just fancy the juice capacity in tha' stubby, so mutch!
I've always stayed away from Boro devices until the stubby 21 came out ..big battery big tank win win

Just flush to the end of the deck and just sit the fluffy ends on the rods .

@Rickster I've seriously never had so much of a whisper of a dry hit ..don't know if me vaping at low watts is helping my cause usually around 30 watts 0.3ish coil..and recently temp control ...

Which sounds a doddle to do....which Im positive it is....which makes me think something else isn't right.....dunno what though.

Welcome to POTV @Boa Trix , Some Bridges are a pita and give nothing but trouble, since i got the Bishop i haven't used any of the others, i bought the Pioneer Insider and just didn't get on with it though it wasn't a bad vape, I just don't like it.

Welcome to POTV @Boa Trix , Some Bridges are a pita and give nothing but trouble, since i got the Bishop i haven't used any of the others, i bought the Pioneer Insider and just didn't get on with it though it wasn't a bad vape, I just don't like it.

So I'm gonna see with time what the insider gives me. It must be good to have found your bridge and stick with it. I feel like trying new gear all the time but I hope I will settle.

So I'm gonna see with time what the insider gives me. It must be good to have found your bridge and stick with it. I feel like trying new gear all the time but I hope I will settle.

Wanting new gear never settles, most on here will tell you they buy things they don't really need, i have things that i bought 12 months ago and they are still sealed. We call it shinyitis and it's very addictive, saying that, i haven't bought anything for quite a while so might be cured. We all know that AIO's and Bridges are a Rabbit Hole. The only AIO i use now is the Ambition Mods 2.0, does every thing i need, forgot to mention the Abyss, the first one i bought was terrible with either Juice or Condensation getting inside. The latest one i bought has so far been ok though i have mainly used it in SBS Mode.

Back
Top Bottom