What's new

New and jumping into the rabbit hole

It's getting a little better at wicking but then the flavor is muted, even with the MTL kit. Maybe a little weak wicking still. I'm not giving up! I want this juice capacity! (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ
What ID coils are you using and what cotton ?

Another problem can arise from handling the rope rods .(oils from your skin can impede wicking )

Holding them with a tweezers and scorching with a flame should prep them ok

Last edited:
What ID coils are you using and what cotton ?

Another problem can arise from handling the rope rods .(oils from your skin can impede wicking )

Holding them with a tweezers and scorching with a flame should prep them ok

With the MTL cap I use 2.5mm ID, 0.5 or 0.8. I also tried the normal cap with 3MM for 0.3
I don't touch the rods but I didn't torch them, I should try!

The rods seems bigger at heir end, like a little too big for the holes. I could try the spares one.
I have 2 stubbies from 2 different batch...

With the MTL cap I use 2.5mm ID, 0.5 or 0.8. I also tried the normal cap with 3MM for 0.3

The rods seems bigger at heir end, like a little too big for the holes. I could try the spares one.
If you've not touched the rods there should'nt be need to torch them .
All I would say is make the wick quite tight in the coil .lightly fluff the ends and cut so the cotton so the ends barely touch the top of the rods

Just to confuse issues further ...how do you get on with mesh ? There's a new stubby tank from orca ...the ponte xl ;)

If you've not touched the rods there should'nt be need to torch them .
All I would say is make the wick quite tight in the coil .lightly fluff the ends and cut so the cotton so the ends barely touch the top of the rods
I often try with the Todd's Review tip. Cutting the cotton this way / \

Just to confuse issues further ...how do you get on with mesh ? There's a new stubby tank from orca ...the ponte xl ;)
I've never tried mesh builds actually
and I gave up quickly on another RDTA, The Kumo.
I just fancy the juice capacity in tha' stubby, so mutch!

Back
Top Bottom