What's new

pon130

Initiate
hi ladies and i better include guys, a newbie trying out your forum. i have lived in australia since 82. but am still a proud englishmam.

cheers

Hi and welcome to the planet.
tell us a bit about your vaping journey so far.

Hi and welcome to the planet.
tell us a bit about your vaping journey so far.
thanks for the welcome. i had a heart attack 4 years ago and quit fags.i went straight to vaping with my first mod being a swag mod. i joined underground vaping forum and got into the vapes very quickly. i own around 20 mods now, mainly sub ohm from swags tp luxe1,2, gens and others. i was sick of the limited range of juice here in tasmania so i logged into DIYORDIE and started mixing my own using scales. after the usual mixes of toxic spew, i started to wisen up and set up my mixing station and now i mix daily. 30ml of store juice here is $16-24, i make my juice at around $3.50/60mm.
fags over here are $32 for 25! hence i smile when i see ash trays lighting up. usual mixes are 70/30 or 50/50. yes i have some squonks, however i dont like being a steam train so i go more for taste and usually vape at around 60-70 watt.i supply a few friends with juices to save them money and i have been conducting vape classes every fortnight for people wanting to get to know how to vape and get of cancer sticks. nicotine is banned here in tasmania (so i am told).
i respect others so i dont invade their space with vape clouds and dont preach to them.i have done reviews on mods for a large company,and get some good deals from them so vaping is a big part of my life.
i fix/mix/experiment/and help fellow vapers select their gear and have a laugh.
yes i am a geordie (blaydon) however i have followed chelsea all my life (yes, i will speak to spurs idiots...just)
life's too short to be a plastic so get stuck into me and get it back with a smile. underground vaping forum is where i go online but its in usa so its a bit strange, but worth checking out.
okay, book has been written, geordie available so lets ger sucking guys/gals

cheers.:2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom