What's new

news overload "take a break"

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
ive made a new ruling in my house

phones off, tv off, house phone off

some music on, glass of wine, gin, beer, feet up windows open or sit outside (we are secluded so I have no neighbours) and no talking about any subject to do with the virus or money

why because it makes you crazy anxious take a break from it I know it can be hard but you need normality this will pass it will touch all of us but it will pass one day

i do this for a few hours each day just to touch base and find normality

Good on you mate if we were secluded we would do the same am following you on the beer front though

I can pretty much get away from it all at work. I don't use a smart phone as I don't want any distractions anyway. It's been great working outside in the sun this week.

i practice 5 min meditation. i'm not a pro yoga girl, but just leaving all these somewhere and just cleaning my mind. tabula rasa

ive made a new ruling in my house

phones off, tv off, house phone off

some music on, glass of wine, gin, beer, feet up windows open or sit outside (we are secluded so I have no neighbours) and no talking about any subject to do with the virus or money

why because it makes you crazy anxious take a break from it I know it can be hard but you need normality this will pass it will touch all of us but it will pass one day

i do this for a few hours each day just to touch base and find normality
I stood in the afternoon sun about 4pm no normal traffic noise, no planes in the sky, just birds twittering and bumblebees doing their thing. [emoji16][emoji16]

For me it’s a few minutes in the sun while we have it, mug of coffee and my pipe mod.
Walking the dogs is always good. Bearing in mind I live in east London, right on top of the a13, it’s been beautifully peaceful to even walk them around the streets.

wife got home went to shower .. so put the bbq on .. steak and chicken wings ohhh yeah (still going bat shit crazy tho having to stay home while she go's to work ...

I unwind by going for a walk in my local park and enjoying the green and the lake. I then come home and the wife meditates but I do some exercise. A friend of mine is a personal trainer and she's doing Facebook broadcasts of exercises so I do them then get stressed that I'm not as fit as I should be!!

Luckily enough got a detached house up a hill underneath a natural forestry park, no one next door, Infront or behind us and wonderful views over another natural forestry, so we can pretty much turn off the tv, ignore the phone and just forget things for awhile. I think we all should have some down time away from the media for our sanity.

Back
Top Bottom