What's new

news overload "take a break"

!8 weeks in, 12 plus weeks to go, most of time laid on sofa watching tv plus cup of tea on tap. What could be better. Anything :17:you will get used to it.
Actually it`s now harder, before I could have gone out but couldnt be arsed, now I cant.

I'm lucky, working for myself it's easy to take a time out to suit what I have in front of me.
I also have a 100m walk to the woods at the back of the house. Great place to lose yourself in spring and just get away from the grim reality everywhere else.

Here you go...

Coronavirus: Grandfather, 82, makes 'miracle recovery' after contracting COVID-19 https://a.msn.com/r/2/BB11NQpk?m=en-gb&referrerID=InAppShare

good news! :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

we don't hear from the people who recovered its now covid overload

"honey can you pass me the covid mustard please"

"I will have a large covid please"

"ohhh that's a lovely covid shade you've done there"

this thread is a covid sod off thread it's about a world without covid-19 a normal world if you look out the window you will see the sun rising spring coming it will rise again tomorrow too....surprisingly

good news! :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

we don't hear from the people who recovered its now covid overload

"honey can you pass me the covid mustard please"

"I will have a large covid please"

"ohhh that's a lovely covid shade you've done there"

this thread is a covid sod off thread it's about a world without covid-19 a normal world if you look out the window you will see the sun rising spring coming it will rise again tomorrow too....surprisingly
Do you know how hard it was to find a replacement reverse threaded m5 x 20mm bolt for my poorly hammer drill [emoji16]

Do you know how hard it was to find a replacement reverse threaded m5 x 20mm bolt for my poorly hammer drill [emoji16]

that's a left hand m5 0.75 pitch or a 1.0 pitch thread oh the joys of of normality

"have you heard about..." liz

"no dont care" me

"how rude" liz

"is it about covid-19 by chance" me

"thought you wanted to know" liz

"aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" me

that's a left hand m5 0.75 pitch or a 1.0 pitch thread oh the joys of of normality

"have you heard about..." liz

"no dont care" me

"how rude" liz

"is it about covid-19 by chance" me

"thought you wanted to know" liz

"aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" me
Getting the right pitch was a bitch, but I nailed it eventually [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom