What's new

Nic salts or freebase

Well, we're all different, aren't we?

It's now suspected that the addictiveness of the old cancer sticks may not be due to nicotine only. This may explain why vapers still have the occasional craving, even when blowing high nic juice.

I'm cig-free since 14 Dec 19 and started vaping at 6 mg/ml only. I've since cut that to 3 mg/ml and now even to 1.5 mg/ml. You've guessed: I'm heading for nic free. Just a few more bottles of nic shots to get through...

I'm always baffled when any shops recommends a DTL setup on low nic, i'd have never quit as easily on that kind of setup. I love airier(i'm still loose MTL anyway) and high VG now, but in the early days that wouldn't have even come close to scrathing the itch and providing any significant replacement for the urge to smoke. Naturally it's different for everyone, but an airy cloud making setup isn't anything close to smoking, i can't find the logic to explain why these setups are recommended (whilst i'll admit it might work for some).

Hi all, so about a year and half ago I went back to smoking cigarettes and I’m fed up with them.
I’ve gone back to vaping when I went to the store to pick up a new tank the person recommended me to use the falcon king tank on my ageis legend, I asked him as I was smoking 15-20 a day what mg would he recommend and he said 3mg... I was on 3mg before and it never really worked, and it’s the same again I’m having to
Go through a bubble tank to feel satisfied, what mg would you guys recommend.
Also is it viable to use nic salts as I’ve heard good reviews but not sure with sub ohming and if Nic salts are fine then what mg ?
The game changer for me was switching to an MTL rta, the throat hit and the warmth from the draw mimicked the ciggrette.

MTL for me was the best way to quite smoking

Went to the shop and picked up the Nautilus 2S along with some liquid, I picked up some 10mg nicsalt liquid, did ask for 20mg but they said I might not be able to handle it, wish I just got 20mg now , but seems to be better than before still takes about 10-15 drags to be satisfied, onwards and upwards from here

Most people take around 12 - 14 drags on a ciggy. ... so like for like it seems you have it about right?

If you are enjoying vaping, then I don't see why you would want it stronger so you take 3 puffs and you've had enough... personally speaking I wanted vaping to replace my smoking habit as closely as possible. I would take a smoke break at work, go outside and enjoy those 10 mins vaping.

My advice - if you want to stay off the fags or at least put them down for a bit is to try MTL and a higher Nic strength.

for me personally anyway

smoking has a throat hit - you may want to replicate that with a higher Nic

Nic salts are good for some not for others - again tho - the throat hit on them is less ... not sure if that’s what you need at the minute.
Aren't Nic salts tobacco derived. Therefore a product of the big tobacco companies, that are trying to kill off vaping, around the world?

Aren't Nic salts tobacco derived. Therefore a product of the big tobacco companies, that are trying to kill off vaping, around the world?
Thought freebase was from tobacco [emoji16] and that salts was just freebase with added acid to change the PH value to make it smoother to vape [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom