What's new

Nicotine is not addictive?

I'm gonna try and work this out, I'll call each vape a session.. that's the 10 odd puffs

This is what I used to do until I started working from home.

Get up, have tea, vape go to work = 1 session
get to work, vape, go in and start work = 1 session
work until mid morning break, have tea and vape = 1 session
work until lunch, vape, eat, vape go back to work = 2 sessions

so yeah about 50 puffs/five sessions from getting up until 1.30pm

I think I'd be shocked if I'm not having 4 sessions an hour now... seriously.... yeah like every 15 mins sounds about right for a lot of the day, not every hour, I don't vape in the bath bath or when I'm cooking dinner, but yeah for a lot of the time I think I'm vaping a lot more often than I was. probably 20 sessions in a morning so 4x the amount.

I just need to use a mod with a puff counter for a day, see what I'm really vaping... because I have no idea.

I'm gonna try and work this out, I'll call each vape a session.. that's the 10 odd puffs

This is what I used to do until I started working from home.

Get up, have tea, vape go to work = 1 session
get to work, vape, go in and start work = 1 session
work until mid morning break, have tea and vape = 1 session
work until lunch, vape, eat, vape go back to work = 2 sessions

so yeah about 50 puffs/five sessions from getting up until 1.30pm

I think I'd be shocked if I'm not having 4 sessions an hour now... seriously.... yeah like every 15 mins sounds about right for a lot of the day, not every hour, I don't vape in the bath bath or when I'm cooking dinner, but yeah for a lot of the time I think I'm vaping a lot more often than I was. probably 20 sessions in a morning so 4x the amount.

That's as you know because you can...... Im pretty constant too because I can. thinking back to when I was working I prob had a session every hour or close to it, sometimes sneaky half sessions under a desk.

That's as you know because you can...... Im pretty constant too because I can. thinking back to when I was working I prob had a session every hour or close to it, sometimes sneaky half sessions under a desk.

yeah of course..... but I'm not sure I could go that long now? that's what I want to test see if I am really 'more addicted' than I was or it's just a habit. I might just try keeping it out of immediate range for a bit and see how I get on. I'm just curious more than anything after what Zou said about feeling more addicted.

yeah of course..... but I'm not sure I could go that long now? that's what I want to test see if I am really 'more addicted' than I was or it's just a habit. I might just try keeping it out of immediate range for a bit and see how I get on. I'm just curious more than anything after what Zou said about feeling more addicted.

Im convinced Im less addicted to nic, but addicted to vaping..... no cravings in the mornings, can easily go over an hour first thing, then I go time for a vape and off I go.
The puff counter thing will only lead to more questions, like how much nic is in a single puff with a South Westerly wind in you're face, then before you know it you're in the Asylum again, walking in a circle anti-clockwise shaking like a battery hen asking Jesus why me :)

Im convinced Im less addicted to nic, but addicted to vaping..... no cravings in the mornings, can easily go over an hour first thing, then I go time for a vape and off I go.
The puff counter thing will only lead to more questions, like how much nic is in a single puff with a South Westerly wind in you're face, then before you know it you're in the Asylum again, walking in a circle anti-clockwise shaking like a battery hen asking Jesus why me :)

I used to roll over and light up before I was even awake.. now I don't have my first vape until I've made a cuppa.

I'm just curious.... like I said if I vape 0 nic is doesn't satisfy at all at all. So it will be fun doing some experiments. :D (also, where did the green grin face go? I'm not happy about that)

It doesn't matter whether nicotine is addictive or not. They bannin' it. This NO-VAPE drive going to whole world.
Though every government has it's own reasons to go for. Whether they're worried for the youth or a matter of National security.

Here in the US, the FDA starting to crack down against the un-regulated vapes or e-cigarettes businesses. And because of that we're seeing the Nicotine free vapes in the market as well.

Back
Top Bottom