What's new

Nicotine ?

Sidekick

Postman
As a home mixer the tpd seams to me have got nicotine part all a bit wrong , so from now I can not buy bottle of 100ml of nicotine but I can buy 10 x 10ml bottles , more plastic same amount of nicotine .:(

As a home mixer the tpd seams to me have got nicotine part all a bit wrong , so from now I can not buy bottle of 100ml of nicotine but I can buy 10 x 10ml bottles , more plastic same amount of nicotine .:(

Yeah, that's about it.
10 bottles, more plastic, and more money...........
Seen the price of the new nic shots ? its horrendous....................

I'm still in shock at how utterly stupid the new laws are. I read a while back that the EU were also considering taxing e cigs to bring them in line with stinky sticks.... the world is truly going up the swanny

Almost right ... ;) ... you used to be able to buy nicotine at up to 72mg/ml strength, now the nic shots are typically 18mg/ml ... so it's actually more plastic and less nicotine.
Effectively the same amount of nicotine is now costing you at least 10 times as much.

Almost right ... ;) ... you used to be able to buy nicotine at up to 72mg/ml strength, now the nic shots are typically 18mg/ml ... so it's actually more plastic and less nicotine.
Effectively the same amount of nicotine is now costing you at least 10 times as much.
yes I do know that it just having buy lots of 10ml bottles instead of one big bottle just bugs me .

or think outside the box and hope it dont get caught in customs.... thats what im planning on doing.....

I have a good stock at the moment but it will not last for ever , just having a bit of a spout , thanks for your replies mate.
we all need to get stuff off our chest sometimes ... but good know you solved the problem for yourself. :)

Back
Top Bottom