What's new

Nicotine ?

I didn't.
I only use 1.88ml of 7.2 per 45ml of mix.
How much will it cost?
18mg is 1/4 the strength of 72mg so multiply it by 4
I wondered why they picked 18mg rather than 20 as 20 is an easy number to work with, but then I noticed how it worked
By using 18mg the manufacturers can just dump in pg/vg at an easy to work out amount
The shots work out easier for those of us at 6mg or less in a sense but it's a shame for those who use higher strengths and mtl

The only part I like about it is that using a lower concentration leaves a bigger margin of error for small mixes, I regularly make 30ml batches at high nic but at that amount even a tiny measuring mistake can raise/lower the final nic level quite a bit

18mg is 1/4 the strength of 72mg so multiply it by 4
I wondered why they picked 18mg rather than 20 as 20 is an easy number to work with, but then I noticed how it worked
By using 18mg the manufacturers can just dump in pg/vg at an easy to work out amount
The shots work out easier for those of us at 6mg or less in a sense but it's a shame for those who use higher strengths and mtl

The only part I like about it is that using a lower concentration leaves a bigger margin of error for small mixes, I regularly make 30ml batches at high nic but at that amount even a tiny measuring mistake can raise/lower the final nic level quite a bit

like you I make a lot of 30ml batches and I use an online calculator to get my 6mg nic so far so good but don't know what it would like with 18mg though

It's £54 a litre and u can only order 1 litre at a time [emoji848]

I looked at the site for https://www.nicotine72mg.co.uk/
Seems like a start up business, the link to buy product does nothing......

It does say max order 1 litre, strange, but would not bother me as I usually buy in 500ml bottles.

Cant verify the price, because as I say the buy product link is not functional.
If it is £54 that's high (darkstar used to work out at £36 a litre) but in the new TPD world it's a lot cheaper than 10ml shots.

Lets see how it progresses, I wish them good luck, if they can make the business work I will be a regular customer ;-))

Regards badboybez

Sites that are starting up to sell nic base to DIY'er are going to be a little underwhelmed at the response - most people who DIY mix have stocked up on Nic - I have enough for roughly 11 years at current usage rates...

Back
Top Bottom