What's new

Non-Mesh, flavour RDA to use up my wire stock

ScottishDuck13

Postman
Hi guys,

I've been a mesh lover since the first Profile but I have a big drawer packed full of coils and wire and I kinda miss building, used to love tinkering and pushing triple/quad coils into dual coil RDAs.

Probably my all time favourite was the Drop, I had the Dead Rabbit, Drop Dead etc but weren't as good. I've also gone through the Goons, Dejavus, Wasps (plus loads more) and most recently tried the Nightmare and the Asgard Mini. I always find myself just going back to the Profiles but I want a good 'tinker' RDA with amazing flavour.

I've never had or liked the look of the Recurves for some unknown reason but the new V2 looks decent. I also love the look of the new Dead Rabbit Max but I cant see that being a 'flavour chaser'. Also keep hearing good things about the Aromamizer series but I've never had one and I can never make sense of the available models/options.

I just want something that gives top notch flavour but easy to basically build and tinker on constantly. Like the Drop... but surely there's something better by now? Just not been paying too much attention. Only other thing Id need is that its good on a squonker as itll be on my Topside Dual carbons

What would you all recommend?

Last edited:
Blotto Max, dual or single build, loads of flavour.
Arbiter 2. I like it in single build, but will take 2 coils. Great flavour.
Blotto 1.5. Another dual coiler that I prefer in single coil mode.

Blotto Max, dual or single build, loads of flavour.
Arbiter 2. I like it in single build, but will take 2 coils. Great flavour.
Blotto 1.5. Another dual coiler that I prefer in single coil mode.

Ah sorry, I was meaning an RDA. I have the Blotto actually, hardly used it haha, not sure which version it is I have.

You can still get a Drop 24mm RDA Clone on Amazon for about £13 .00
Oh I still have it, I still have most of them, even my very first RDA the Skywalker. I'm just thinking there must be something similar to the OG Drop but better by now surely?

Nope, the peak has been achieved. New stuff is only released to plug the availability gap.

Nope, the peak has been achieved. New stuff is only released to plug the availability gap.

So Drop you still think is better than most other stuff out these days
You can use normal coils in your Profile RDA ;)

Yeah I have done that but its not the 'tinker' deck I'm looking for...

@BULLDOG1964 just spotted from a search you have bought at least one of the Dead Rabbit Max's... what are they like for flavour?

I recently got the Valhalla Micro RDA, I've only had it long enough to throw a couple of different builds in it so far and not been able to find the sweet spot yet. At the moment the Nitrous RDA knocks the others into touch, to the point where it's still outperforming the others with just a couple of SS round wire coils in it. Unfortunately with it only being 22mm can't see you being able to "Tinker" putting in a tri-coil let alone a quad build, the deck is rather compact.

It's all doing the same thing, vapourising eliquid, depends how you like your airflow, draw resistance and heat of vape. The issue is availability of the old gear.

Back
Top Bottom