What's new

Normally I laught at these vape press stories but...

Doesn't look like much has 'exploded' there? The tank has broken is all I can see.
What's the betting he tripped or slipped with it in his gob.

It happened because Big Tobacco make money by telling lies, the media love telling lies and stupid people like reading this shit.

By the looks of it, it was a Subtank on a Steampunk Mech mod. Most SubΩ tanks are designed to be used with high wattage regulated mods, and many don't have adjustable 510 pins to ensure a reliable connection with mechs.

This isn't necessarily a problem if you know what you're doing, know your build and use suitable batteries. In this case it seems he didn't.

sssso, we are supposed to believe the ecigarette exploded when the pic of the ecigarette shows no traces of explosive damage...... lol
I reckon he probably got thumped hard in the mouth by his gf for cheating or something and was too embarassed so came up with some crap story so he could try and sue someone.

I wonder if one of the Daily Rags will now blame the rise of Isis to the growth in vaping....just a matter of time I suspect.

That doesn't look like it exploded, It's a subtank, still has the driptip on it - if it had exploded with enough force to break his neck it's likely the driptip would have benn blown out...

It makes about as much sense as believing vapers are supporting China, so vaping is communist

Back
Top Bottom