What's new

Northants/East Mids/E Anglia area Mini Meet

from AAEC Rogerh said:
Sat 23rd of March The Horseshoe, Sywell 7:30pm. Is everyone OK with this??

Sat 23rd of March The Horseshoe, Sywell 7:30pm a few have OKed this date on AAEC

THE VENUE HAS BEEN CHANGED!

Unfortunately, as it has been discovered the Horseshoe has live music on that night, it has been decided to move the meet to Sywell Aerodrome's bar, also @ 7.30 pm, same day, this Sat.
This is less than a mile from the original venue.

The address is
Sywell Aerodrome, Sywell Northamptonshire, NN6 0BN.

As I remember it, you drive into the aerodromes carpark and the bar is on your right.

I have discussed the matter with Naomi from there and she has assured me the bar is more than big enough for us to have a quiet area with tables and we can all vape away with no problems.
They have got some small meeting rooms, for which unfortunately the cost for 2 hours would be £60, I was hoping to get one for nothing. So I knocked that one on the head and said we would sit in the bar.

I hope that's ok with everyone.

Any problems please let me know.

ps I believe the bar is called The Aviator.

I will be working in Corby until 8pm and sweaty grubby, stinky and probably tired when I finish so unlikely to attend :(

THE VENUE HAS BEEN CHANGED!

Unfortunately, as it has been discovered the Horseshoe has live music on that night, it has been decided to move the meet to Sywell Aerodrome's bar, also @ 7.30 pm, same day, this Sat.
This is less than a mile from the original venue.

The address is
Sywell Aerodrome, Sywell Northamptonshire, NN6 0BN.

As I remember it, you drive into the aerodromes carpark and the bar is on your right.

I have discussed the matter with Naomi from there and she has assured me the bar is more than big enough for us to have a quiet area with tables and we can all vape away with no problems.
They have got some small meeting rooms, for which unfortunately the cost for 2 hours would be £60, I was hoping to get one for nothing. So I knocked that one on the head and said we would sit in the bar.

I hope that's ok with everyone.

Any problems please let me know.

ps I believe the bar is called The Aviator.

Thanks I have added this to the calender with the correct location :)

A load of people have dropped out due to travel concerns, so the meet is

POSTPONED

​A new date will be arranged ASAP.

Thanks roger :) I have also updated the calender to reflect this change :)

Oh well, I thought that might happen. Thanks for letting us know.
My new PV that I was hoping to show off tonight didnt show, despite paying extra for next day delivery, even though my juices did show. I'll have it for the next 1.

I going to try and re-arrange for about 2 weeks time. I'll let you know.

Back
Top Bottom