What's new

Not satisfied with the T18 ii :(

oh dear, lol. IVG are coi; killers and sweetner overload. only tried a couple of shortfill bottles and ended up down sink. and a name from the past vapemate, must admit i found them total shite as well and all the bottle i bought went down the sink. it was 6-7 years ago though so may have got better, or not :)

it does sound like its the tank and coils causing the issue.
as i mentioned above it looks like that coolfire zenith that you liked the look of is more for mouth to lung so best with 50/50 so back to square one. im guessing the 0.5 will handle 70vg though. hopefully you might get some more replies about this kit.

i know this will be info overload but have a look through some of our recommended suppliers on post 5 to see if there is anything else that you like the look off.
any tank that advertises coils like 1.8, 1.6, 1.5, 1.2 are high ohm coils and need low wattage. (i thtink the 1.2 can handle around 20watts so similar to the zenith).
if 70vg is a must then any coil that starts with 0.2, 0.5, 0.8 will handle much more wattage so best with 70vg
hope that makes sence.
POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

here ya go. says it can handle 70vg

Yeah I read that it can handle 70vg it's on offer on their actual website too which is nice and really good for the price, ivg and chuffed was recommended to me by a friend who said they had great flavours but apparently not lol, it's not letting me click on post 5 I'm not seeing any link? I saw the juice link which I had a browse through so I'll be nothing some of those down, it's gonna be another trial and error kind of thing but I think once I get the right vape then after trying different juices and ratios then I'll hopefully find the right one

Just asking..have u tried actual tobacco flavors? That can be part of the craving, and vaping a dessert flavor that makes u want to have that cig afterwards, like u are used to, isnt going to help the situation

Right I'm to echo what @MrDJ says here & suggest the vaperesso pm80 se I use this small but great device mostly using 10mg salts using the 0.6 mesh coil.

How ever this device & same 0.6 coil happily copes with 70/30 liquid & I use the following brands in 70/30

Dispergo very strong flavours
Just jam
Primevapes

As for salts liquids I use these

Got salts
KSTRD
Riot squad

Christina,

The juice is just as important as rhe kit. I would use the eliquids recommended tbh. Ive used loads of juice and some taste so muted.

Ive not used the coolfire or the tank and honestly if you want more flavour woth 70vg i wouldnt bother

If you are looking for good flavour personally as I said i would go with Vaporesso, Voopoo, Aspire,

Im also reviewing the Vaporesso Fit 40 Air atm, thats a tank mod combo and the flavour is also spot on. Easy to use like the Gen Air i told you about, push in coils, airflow adj various coil choice.
Look at the review section too as they are members on here that have tried and tested the kit first hand

@ForestMagpie @red5 @Vapaneezer Scrooge

Can you help at all?

Thanks
I'm with you regarding the liquid, took me ages to find good ones! I wouldn't bother with 70/30 for MTL either as 50/50 works better for me as it's the PG that carries the flavour. Nowt wrong with the zenith tank, maybe a little loose if you want a tight vape but the coils are good with my favourite probably being the 0.8ohm.
I normally advise people to look in the review section or have a look around the site and find something they like the look of and then we can advise it's it's good or what it's like.

Have a look at the innokin coolfire z50 kit.Comes with the zlide tank which imo is better.The coils that come with it are .8 and 1.2.I use the .8 coil in my zlide tank with 70vg juice and it works fine. Before you buy anything check back here as we might help with a discount code.

I've been looking at other vapes and just looked at the z50 kit, my brain is mush with all this information I'm still kinda leaning towards the coolfire mini, I don't want anything to chunky, but I definitely don't want another pen vape, it's in my price range as it's currently on offer and then innokin is offering 20% off too so it is tempting but I'm still not sure

Just asking..have u tried actual tobacco flavors? That can be part of the craving, and vaping a dessert flavor that makes u want to have that cig afterwards, like u are used to, isnt going to help the situation
I haven't tried tobacco flavours no, think I may have to give them a try

I haven't tried tobacco flavours no, think I may have to give them a try
now normally i would say manabush nokomis range for backy infused flavours. but then once again they are all 50/50
not sure of any that might be higher vg

I find a black honey tobacco to be quite nice, i cant recommend a brand for u tho.

Drum rolling tobacco tastewise is a combination of viginia tobacco and kentucky tobacco.

Camels are turkish tobacco
Marlboros are more of a western/american tobacco blend i believe

Back
Top Bottom