What's new

Not satisfied with the T18 ii :(

Christina,

The juice is just as important as rhe kit. I would use the eliquids recommended tbh. Ive used loads of juice and some taste so muted.

Ive not used the coolfire or the tank and honestly if you want more flavour woth 70vg i wouldnt bother

If you are looking for good flavour personally as I said i would go with Vaporesso, Voopoo, Aspire,

Im also reviewing the Vaporesso Fit 40 Air atm, thats a tank mod combo and the flavour is also spot on. Easy to use like the Gen Air i told you about, push in coils, airflow adj various coil choice.
Look at the review section too as they are members on here that have tried and tested the kit first hand

@ForestMagpie @red5 @Vapaneezer Scrooge

Can you help at all?

Thanks

Can confirm that the Vaporesso Gen Fit 40 is a good choice. The coils take 70/30 no problem for me with MTL. I've tried the 1.2 ohm and 0.8 ohm coils so far (bought a pack of 0.8) and they're fine with 70/30 juice. Going to try the included 0.6 coil this week as well for rdl.

Easy to use kit with decent battery life.

Edit: I see it's still pre-order on some of the Chinese sites so should be released in UK soon.

When you first use the kit with the .8 coil start off with the mod set at 8 watts then increase after a couple of drags until you find the fullest flavour. Though innokin state the coils are rated at 15w to 18watt sometimes i find you only need to go as high as 13w/14w.
Okay I will do thank you it comes tomorrow

Okay I will do thank you it comes tomorrow
yay, fingers crossed you like it.

As Tone77 mentioned its always advisable to prime any coil first and start low. this will help bed in the coil instead of going straight in at say 20-25watt.
drip juice on all the cotton around the coil and a few drops in the top. put in fill up. my motto is start at least half of what you are intending to vape at. so if your going to vape at 25w start at 12w and then turn up a watt after a couple of puffs. you wont get much if any taste or cloud but its still heating up the coil and bedding it in. it also makes the coils last longer.

yay, fingers crossed you like it.

As Tone77 mentioned its always advisable to prime any coil first and start low. this will help bed in the coil instead of going straight in at say 20-25watt.
drip juice on all the cotton around the coil and a few drops in the top. put in fill up. my motto is start at least half of what you are intending to vape at. so if your going to vape at 25w start at 12w and then turn up a watt after a couple of puffs. you wont get much if any taste or cloud but its still heating up the coil and bedding it in. it also makes the coils last longer.
Thank you, everytime I changed the coil with the t18 ii I primed the coil then filled up and let the juice soak for about 15 minutes, I know the say 5 minutes but I like to give extra time just incase

I just wanted to post a little update, so I don't have a PG allergy, it was just the T18 II was too harsh, the type of coil maybe? The coolfire Z50 is an absolute game changer the flavours you get from this vape and I only use it on 11w with my nic salts, it's absolutely amazing! I did find the 0.8 coil to be abit harsh on the throat hits so I ended up using the 1.2 that came with it and that one is absolutely perfect for me and I've been cigarette free for 5 days!!! Huge milestone for me I'm overjoyed

I just wanted to post a little update, so I don't have a PG allergy, it was just the T18 II was too harsh, the type of coil maybe? The coolfire Z50 is an absolute game changer the flavours you get from this vape and I only use it on 11w with my nic salts, it's absolutely amazing! I did find the 0.8 coil to be abit harsh on the throat hits so I ended up using the 1.2 that came with it and that one is absolutely perfect for me and I've been cigarette free for 5 days!!! Huge milestone for me I'm overjoyed
Thats good,the zlide tank never fails.:)

Hi there, I got the Coolfire z50 about fortnight ago, lovely kit, I love the Zlide tank I’m glad you like it those 1.2 coils are superb. After using that you won’t want a cigarette ever again lol. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom