What's new

Not satisfied with the T18 ii :(

I've been looking at other vapes and just looked at the z50 kit, my brain is mush with all this information I'm still kinda leaning towards the coolfire mini, I don't want anything to chunky, but I definitely don't want another pen vape, it's in my price range as it's currently on offer and then innokin is offering 20% off too so it is tempting but I'm still not sure
Just to confuse you even more theres the innokin adept kit with the zlide tank,ecigarette direct have it under £30.Vape club.co.uk have the z50 for£33,could try the code spring2022 for 20% discount

Just to confuse you even more theres the innokin adept kit with the zlide tank,ecigarette direct have it under £30.Vape club.co.uk have the z50 for£33,could try the code spring2022 for 20% discount
So many choices I'll have a look! I do like the look of the z50, how easy is it to clean, set up etc compared to the mini? I'm a little stupid when it comes to these stuff so the easier the better but I am learning also I was browsing on vapeclub at juices because I do want to give 50/50 another try and obviously with the right brands this time to see how my throat handles it, any brands on there highly suggested?

So many choices I'll have a look! I do like the look of the z50, how easy is it to clean, set up etc compared to the mini? I'm a little stupid when it comes to these stuff so the easier the better but I am learning also I was browsing on vapeclub at juices because I do want to give 50/50 another try and obviously with the right brands this time to see how my throat handles it, any brands on there highly suggested?
It will be the same to operate pretty much
The z50 is about half a centimeter taller wider and thicker but the battery is almost twice as big (at least in specifications, real world might vary)
The mini comes with a zenith d22 which is less restricted than the zlide that comes with the z50 kit but u can always just buy the tanks seperately.

Both of these r previous generation technology i believe, but that doesnt always mean worse the way things have been going and innokin has always had a fine reputation.

I cant comment on anything but specs for those tho

I think if you are having difficulties with 50% PG trying different kits supplied with MTL type coils designed to be used with 50/50 is just going to get you more of the same. If you use 50/50 it will still be an irritant, and if you use 70/30 you run a high risk of burning out coils quickly and probably will get mediocre flavour because 70/30 is aimed at higher powered DL vaping (they vaporise more juice so generally the flavour concentration doesn't need to be so high)

I would advise you to pass on small MTL kits and look for either a 80 Watt capable Restricted DL or DL that can run coils in the 30 to 60 Watts range that are designed for use with 70/30 juice at 3mg. I had extreme difficulties with MTL when I started vaping (particularly the 70PG/30VG that was common at the time and found the combination of high PG and high mg freebase excruciating) but I found the transition to DL and 3mg vaping easy, the irritation and sore throat cleared instantly. You will plough through more juice, but the your nicotine consumption will be pretty much the same overall and the costs will be similar.

I advise looking for either a single 18650 or 3,000mah internal battery pod style kit (the internal battery versions tend to be a little smaller and lighter, but neither are huge) or a separate mod and stock coil tank, I'm totally out of date on which are the best stock coils, but something from Vaporesso or Voopoo is a safe bet. If you are wary of DL vaping - don't be, they run at a higher power level but because the power is going to a larger coil, vaporising more juice with more airflow it isn't any hotter, it just provides more vapour and flavour from 70/30 juice is unlikely to be a problem.

If you're in any doubts, look for a kit that has a lower powered, high resistance coil in the available range so if DL doesn't work for you, you can always use it in MTL style.. And don't worry about inhaling directly into your lungs and blasting it straight out again because you don't really have to - With my first DL kit I vaped it MTL initially and gradually adjusted my style of vaping until I reached somewhere in the middle of MTL and DL. I still don't vape DL 'properly' as I find a combination of the two styles suits me and gives better flavour.

I think if you are having difficulties with 50% PG trying different kits supplied with MTL type coils designed to be used with 50/50 is just going to get you more of the same. If you use 50/50 it will still be an irritant, and if you use 70/30 you run a high risk of burning out coils quickly and probably will get mediocre flavour because 70/30 is aimed at higher powered DL vaping (they vaporise more juice so generally the flavour concentration doesn't need to be so high)

I would advise you to pass on small MTL kits and look for either a 80 Watt capable Restricted DL or DL that can run coils in the 30 to 60 Watts range that are designed for use with 70/30 juice at 3mg. I had extreme difficulties with MTL when I started vaping (particularly the 70PG/30VG that was common at the time and found the combination of high PG and high mg freebase excruciating) but I found the transition to DL and 3mg vaping easy, the irritation and sore throat cleared instantly. You will plough through more juice, but the your nicotine consumption will be pretty much the same overall and the costs will be similar.

I advise looking for either a single 18650 or 3,000mah internal battery pod style kit (the internal battery versions tend to be a little smaller and lighter, but neither are huge) or a separate mod and stock coil tank, I'm totally out of date on which are the best stock coils, but something from Vaporesso or Voopoo is a safe bet. If you are wary of DL vaping - don't be, they run at a higher power level but because the power is going to a larger coil, vaporising more juice with more airflow it isn't any hotter, it just provides more vapour and flavour from 70/30 juice is unlikely to be a problem.

If you're in any doubts, look for a kit that has a lower powered, high resistance coil in the available range so if DL doesn't work for you, you can always use it in MTL style.. And don't worry about inhaling directly into your lungs and blasting it straight out again because you don't really have to - With my first DL kit I vaped it MTL initially and gradually adjusted my style of vaping until I reached somewhere in the middle of MTL and DL. I still don't vape DL 'properly' as I find a combination of the two styles suits me and gives better flavour.
I've ended up ordering the z50 with some different juices, freebase and nic salts to see how I get on, if this doesn't work out which I really hope it does then I'll look into DL devices but for now fingers crossed it works! :)

I've ended up ordering the z50 with some different juices, freebase and nic salts to see how I get on, if this doesn't work out which I really hope it does then I'll look into DL devices but for now fingers crossed it works! :)

The .48 ohm plexus 3d coils handle high vg juice ok. Im not really a flavor chaser, but they manage with 100%, so u should be ok running anything thru them (thats with the zenith tho, zlide is a slightly tighter draw,)

They last me long enough, ive never really measured, but im not changing them every other day, or even every other week, its in rotation with a nautilus and a fireluke tho.

The .48 ohm plexus 3d coils handle high vg juice ok. Im not really a flavor chaser, but they manage with 100%, so u should be ok running anything thru them (thats with the zenith tho, zlide is a slightly tighter draw,)

They last me long enough, ive never really measured, but im not changing them every other day, or even every other week, its in rotation with a nautilus and a fireluke tho.
There's also a 0.3ohm z-coil now which definitely handles 70/30 and gives good flavour that's rated 30-40w if you wanted to try RDL.

There's also a 0.3ohm z-coil now which definitely handles 70/30 and gives good flavour that's rated 30-40w if you wanted to try RDL.
I think i saw that, not really that interested in a high wattage coil that small. I dunno, i did like the .25 ohm fireluke coils.

I got the mesh 1.0 ohm nauti mesh and they r very tight...tighter than their 1.8 i think

When you first use the kit with the .8 coil start off with the mod set at 8 watts then increase after a couple of drags until you find the fullest flavour. Though innokin state the coils are rated at 15w to 18watt sometimes i find you only need to go as high as 13w/14w.

Back
Top Bottom