What's new

Notice of upcoming changes to site and Clearance sale!

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi All **Important**!

We are about to start the process of simplifying the way the site navigates and works to make purchasing your favourite products easier.

This will mean us updating the site over the next week or two. There “should *fingers crossed* ” be no downtime, however because we are changing the way products are listed - as of Tuesday night all current existing multi-buy deals on the website will stop working.

So things like the two for £20 shortfills or 4 for £36.99 deals will not be available as of some point from Tuesday night this week.

Deals WILL be back in some form when we have updated the site - but because we are changing how products are listed, it is not possible to have them running concurrently while we are working on things.

I will probably try to find some way around that for you all in the coming days. For now my advice would be if any of you are planning your monthly purchases and regularly make use of the multi-buys to get them in before late Tuesday Night when we start work.

We will of course keep you all updated, please feel free to contact us if you have any issues.

The upshot is after its complete the site should be easier to navigate!

-----------------------------​

Eliquid Clearance! Vape juice from £1.00!

We have also decided that for the minute while we are changing things to stop supplying certain non Manabush ranges that we sell so we will be putting all POD SALT, Ohm Brew, Bar Salts, Aisu, Element Eliquids Dinner Lady, Flavour Treats 100mls and Moreish Puff Eliquids on a ridiculously cheap clearance sale! E-liquids from £1.00 a bottle anyone? When they are gone they are gone!

Most defo a mistake

shouldnt affect the end sale tho - if it does let me know

Talking about this bit, sorry I fell asleep.

Screenshot 2023-06-26 at 3.57.35 pm.png

Roger dodger, feel free to have my drivveling removed to clean up your post :D

Roger dodger, feel free to have my drivveling removed to clean up your post :D
Nah its fine. Tbh they should all be gone soon - going through 80 odd products and editing them when they are coming off anyway is … quite down my priority list :) i may make a note on the site to say “just ignore that!”

cheers for pointing it out tho! Im sure it will confuse people!

What's happening with the Blackstone Virginia @ZT ? Been sold out for ages.

What's happening with the Blackstone Virginia @ZT ? Been sold out for ages.
Good news on that - though not quick news

flavouring is on its way

could be upto three weeks!

Its specially made for us - and there has been a missing key component - i had news friday that it was sorted, but they are not the quickest, and it comes from the EU

whiskey blond back at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom