What's new

OCD mod mat

Pissing around in Cad making stuff for my Arduino this simple idea popped into my head as I reached for my vape.

I am borderline OCD about looking after my stuff and always so careful when popping my mod onto any surface to avoid scuffs, so came up with this simple solution, 3D printed little tray and poundland felt, one of those thing I didn't know I need but can't be without it now, printed another one too, just makes it easy to plop your mod down without worrying about scuffs.

Anyway, I recon you could make out own from box lids etc. or even a Pringles top.

Cheap and effective if you like to look after your mod.

OCD-MAT-1.jpg

Also finding this cheap rack very useful, cheapo wilko garden plant sticks, ended up with 4 of them and utilises dead space, I recon you could knock up one yourself with a couple of pieces of wood.

Vape-Juice-Rack.jpg

Your OCD must be raging about those extra holes in your wood work.. Arggg!! and look at those screw heads,get them tightened flush ffs :18:

If you had OCD all your 'Fine' labels would be facing exactly the same way :54:I need to get some of those racks, they look handy, good ideas :13:

Your OCD must be raging about those extra holes in your wood work.. Arggg!! and look at those screw heads,get them tightened flush ffs :18:
You're not wrong!

That was my first attempt only to find the screws went right through the other side! - hence the revised wide ones.

Fortunately I fookin hate my kitchen cupboards so yet another reason to replace them once I've sold around 50,000 of my racks lol.
(bottles have all been fine tuned also)

Back
Top Bottom