What's new

New Mod advice!!!

Enoch

Achiever
Hello all.

I need a new mod so need some advice.

Basically I have been using the Oxva Velocity for the past 12 months or so and loving it. I use the 35w coil and vape it at 25w. It has allowed me to sub ohm 20mg nic salt, which is great because it means i vape less. With the 21700 battery, I get around 3 days worth of charge out of it AND if that is not all, a coil will last me a month before i change.

Now its on its arse.

Its battered and the battery door is loose through wear and tear. Not really had an issue with it and make sure no coins in pocket in case it pops open. However i bought a replacement battery as my old one had a dent on the bottom and i thought fuck that. Now the battery doesn't fit into the mod!

I am assuming it is because it is meant to be a tight fit and now it isn't, the door isnt staying closed properly in a safe way. Whereas the other battery has snugly just shaped to the connection, only way i can describe it without you thinking i have a bomb in my hand haha

So probably need a new mod , or if anyone can find the velocity for like dirt cheap, 20 or less, perfect. It seems to be dicontinued though so coils may be a long term problem.

If someone can help with a new mod though, what i need from it is;

1. Single 21700 battery
2. Coil that gives nic salt flavour and would allow me to sub ohm 20mg salts - basically underpower a sub ohm coil and not feel weak.
3. Coils that will last a month with semi regular use.

Any suggestions? Not looking for anything too different from the velocity, just been the most reliable device i have ever had so i kinda want that......just not discontinued version.

The velocity has already been discontinued? Wtf? Lol

I would go to another brand...

https://www.washington-vapes.co.uk/oxva-velocity-kits

I dont know if the previous two r trusted vendors so buyer beware, ya know. I assume these are all drop shippers, but if u need to source something like that

(And i didnt see the ebay, but still, didnt that just come out it seems?)

Edit-seems they have an origin 2, which is now round pods like the drag, etc, i assume a velocity 2 is about to be released for a 21700 if u want that round shape. (But dont quote me, i have no inside info)

Last edited:
https://www.washington-vapes.co.uk/oxva-velocity-kits

I dont know if the previous two r trusted vendors so buyer beware, ya know. I assume these are all drop shippers, but if u need to source something like that

(And i didnt see the ebay, but still, didnt that just come out it seems?)

Edit-seems they have an origin 2, which is now round pods like the drag, etc, i assume a velocity 2 is about to be released for a 21700 if u want that round shape. (But dont quote me, i have no inside info)

Washington vapes are fine but they're out of stock on all colours. I don't know about the other company.

The Grus Quest is the best single 21700 mod I've used, but it's very airy.

If you can deal with a smaller internal battery mod or single 18650, the Vandy Vape Jackaroo pod is an excellent device and the Vapefly Optima is worth considering if you want a removeable battery. Both have RDTA options, and both provide amazing flavour in their rebuildable forms considering they're both pods.

I recommend them both. I suspect there are more if you do a search.

Artery Cold Steel perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom