What's new

OLD MAN NEEDS RTA ADVICE...

There is also a sporty looking one (stripes on I think) that I can't conjure up the name of right now... very cheap and had excellent reviews.

451 clone? If so you can't really go wrong for the price.

Welcome back, and you’ll get some excellent answers I’m sure!

Cannot say that there are any poor suggestions so far, but I can add that BP Mods has had some winners recently; the Pioneer 1.5, the Sure, and the Labs are all very good in their own way. Then there’s the 2ml Bishop and the Arcana Chariot.

Personally, my go to rtas are the Dvarw, the Kf lite plus (with the mtl pro af pin), and my new Tripod2 :2thumbsup:

@EthelKing my lovely! It’s quite brightened my day seeing your name pop up in the new posts list! Suddenly all is right with the world again :giverose:

If you want flavour, quality and an all round stonkingly good vape, the atmizoo tripod2 will keep you very happy.

Man all these tripod recommendatins are making my wallet fingers itchy

Lots of good suggestions above. Can confirm that Neeko, Arcana 22, Pioneer V1.5 and Tripod 2 are all good options.

Lots of good suggestions above. Can confirm that Neeko, Arcana 22, Pioneer V1.5 and Tripod 2 are all good options.

If you had to choose between the arcana and the tripod @rew, which one would you go for?

Back
Top Bottom