What's new

OLD MAN NEEDS RTA ADVICE...

EthelKing

Veteran
For those that may remember me - I haven't died! Hello to everyone else who haven't a clue! :18:

As an old school vaper I have remained loyal to my Kayfuns, BUT I need recommendations for a new MTL rebuildable RTA. I don't want cartridge element thingies - old school wire for me. Flavour over vapour - not interested in clouds etc.

It has been years since I bought an atomiser, so have no idea where the vaping world is now.

Any recomendations and links would be very much appreciated.

Much love. :2thumbsup:

Do you want run of the mill chinese or something a bit more special?

For MTL I'm sure the usual suspects in the MTL section would suffice, my goto's are the Steam Crave Classic, still the KF Lite and the Atmizoo Tripod 2 and the Aer.

Everyone's back into boro devices again too and it would seem squonking is coming back.

The ulton clone of the ESG Skyline R is also a good one, just been having a look over the desk, sorry for the staccato response.

For those that may remember me - I haven't died! Hello to everyone else who haven't a clue! :18:

As an old school vaper I have remained loyal to my Kayfuns, BUT I need recommendations for a new MTL rebuildable RTA. I don't want cartridge element thingies - old school wire for me. Flavour over vapour - not interested in clouds etc.

It has been years since I bought an atomiser, so have no idea where the vaping world is now.

Any recomendations and links would be very much appreciated.

Much love. :2thumbsup:
Lee my good man!
How the devil are you ?

Lee :) Can you send me your details, address etc? I have something here that I'd love to send you :) @EthelKing

Welcome back @EthelKing.

My favourites at the moment are the Arcana 22, the neeko, and the pioneer 1.5. Steamcrave MTL classic is also good if you don't mind postless decks.

There is also a sporty looking one (stripes on I think) that I can't conjure up the name of right now... very cheap and had excellent reviews.

Back
Top Bottom