What's new

Older Style 510 Drip Tips

MTLMike

Achiever
Can anyone recommend a reliable site in the UK that still stocks these? I'm trying to find some older style drip tips to give my Dvarw 16 tanks some personality, after ones like the Ming Vase, Baton style etc.

I've always liked the way clearomiser and ego battery setups looked with quirky drip tips and colourful accents, the Dvarw 16 on a 18350 Mod 101 reminds me a lot of them which is probably why it's so quickly become my favourite setup.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks very much in advance fellow apes :)

I've seen purplevape.co.uk quite a few times when searching online, you ever used them at all mate? I notice they also have an extensive collection of replacement glass for various tanks too.

I'm afraid not bud, the items I wanted were out of stock so I ended up going with Signature Tips instead.

I'm afraid not bud, the items I wanted were out of stock so I ended up going with Signature Tips instead.
Ahh fair enough, I'm looking on signature tips but not really seeing anything I'd pick, plus some of the drip tip listings don't seem to have pictures which doesn't help.

Can anyone recommend a reliable site in the UK that still stocks these? I'm trying to find some older style drip tips to give my Dvarw 16 tanks some personality, after ones like the Ming Vase, Baton style etc.

I've always liked the way clearomiser and ego battery setups looked with quirky drip tips and colourful accents, the Dvarw 16 on a 18350 Mod 101 reminds me a lot of them which is probably why it's so quickly become my favourite setup.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks very much in advance fellow apes :)
Not used them for ages, but I have bought from thedriptipstore in the past. Used to have a thing for their 'jade' vase ones.

That's odd, they all have pics for me.

Try this link.. there's 15 pages of them!

https://www.signaturetips.com/collections/510-drip-tips

Might also be worth a look on eBay.
Still quite a few don't have pictures, even on their product page when I click them. :hmm:

Ah well, nothing there that really catches my eye, cheers anyway bud.

I have looked on ebay, seems like a lot of the sellers have vanished off the site recently, nowhere near as many options as there were a month or two ago.

Back
Top Bottom