What's new

On my 5000th post

Cheers matey :) I've been around here (and more generally), a while longer than you :D You can enter btw, it's just the postage, due to brexshite and (perhaps royal mail) messing things up, the DHL option is the one to use, it's not cheap (from £15.50), but I'm informed by Richard that you, or others, elsewhere in the EU, wouldn't be subject to customs or other fees, I suppose though, one can never really be sure, these days :hmm:
I've had a delivery from nomnomz in the past mate, no problem as they are in the EU. And you've only been around "generally" for a year and six days more than me [emoji16]

I'll pass on this one as I have enough concentrates to last me a good few years yet. Thanks though [emoji1303]

Congratulations on your milestone @andi52,

Since I been ill and unable to taste anything properly this would be a massive boon for me in helping me find new flavours.

I'm definitely in if I may.

Thank you kindly my good Sir,

1. ForestMagpie
2. scottish-jim
3. Mutley1
4. DeeDee
5. Astral

congratulations on the milestone and not achieved with undue haste which suggests considered slective posting;)

great giveaway.......im in

1. ForestMagpie
2. scottish-jim
3. Mutley1
4. DeeDee
5. Astral
6. Cheltenham cat

Congrats on your 5000th post mate!
I keep looking at their site and in particular the stixx mixx nets but never taken the plunge, maybe this could be the kick up the backside! Very generous of you good sir!

The Aged Burley is awesome, I never even liked Burley before. Purilum Sweet Tobacco, don't be put off by the sweet, it can be very good :dance:

Hearty Congratulations upon such a splendid achievement @andi52 :worship: It's a milestone and then some.
I'd love to have a go for this as a certain someone is a massive fan of Nom Nomz and whilst doling out the "Thank Yous" I'd like to offer my Thanks to Richard for his generous contribution to this cause.

1. ForestMagpie
2. scottish-jim
3. Mutley1
4. DeeDee
5. Astral
6. Cheltenham cat
7. Rob

Congratulations. Always enjoy the opportunity to try a new flavour!

1. ForestMagpie
2. scottish-jim
3. Mutley1
4. DeeDee
5. Astral
6. Cheltenham cat
7. Rob
8. jman316

Congrats on your milestone and thanks for the chance in your kind giveaway.

1. ForestMagpie
2. scottish-jim
3. Mutley1
4. DeeDee
5. Astral
6. Cheltenham cat
7. Rob
8. jman316
9. BULLDOG1964

Congratulations @andi52
5000/1753= Round Up 3 posts per day! That’s some seriously frugal posting andi52 but at least you’re not talking the hind leg off a Donkey! Lol
Good luck all.

Congratulations @andi52
5000/1753= Round Up 3 posts per day! That’s some seriously frugal posting andi52 but at least you’re not talking the hind leg off a Donkey! Lol
Good luck all.

My post count has certainly increased since Covid arrived, all the discussions, arguments different points of view, the lockdowns, I'm spending far too much time online, and not exercising enough, I'm now a bit of a fat chunt, tbh :doh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom