What's new

operation prepare your anus.

But failing those I'm sure I saw a dripper the other day that comes with a 510 adaptor that has cooling fins like the Vulcan or Tobh, it unscrews to so you could stick it under any atty to help keep it cool...

Aeolus RDA (Brass) By Syntheticloud - P-Vaper - Home Of Penguin & Ruthless E-Juice UK - Electronic Cig, E-Liquid Mods & Vaporizers[/QUOTE

Oooh, but would be expensive just fot a heatsink... miiight try and cut out a piece of rubber. Ordering the mx v2 tomorrow from ft to see if that holds up any Better... may as well as in.ordering the brothers gift there!

Give it 3 weeks or so, pictures of that thing are out and about now so some Chinese factory is busy clonong it right this very second...

And rubber would make the issue worse, its about getting heat away from the atty so you dont melt them as much....

Last edited:
I was thinking the other day that there's a gap in market for custom insulators I'm surprised the Chinese haven't filled yet.

Couldn't you modify them yourself with strips of ceramic or peek?

I was thinking the other day that there's a gap in market for custom insulators I'm surprised the Chinese haven't filled yet.

Couldn't you modify them yourself with strips of ceramic or peek?

PEEK isn't that much harder to melt, my Mephisto has melted the PEEK insulator. Ceramic is the way forwards, but unlikely to start appearing as they will make devices much more durable and reduce sales. As an aftermarket purchase, they will sell like hot cakes as I'd need about 6 just to refurbish all my present drippers.

PEEK isn't that much harder to melt, my Mephisto has melted the PEEK insulator. Ceramic is the way forwards, but unlikely to start appearing as they will make devices much more durable and reduce sales. As an aftermarket purchase, they will sell like hot cakes as I'd need about 6 just to refurbish all my present drippers.

Is it genuine?
If it's a clone, I don't think.they're peek..,
I've killed 3 clone bases in total, all different manufacturers
My genuine mephisto took 0.03 ohms without even the slightest puddle from it, there was a puddle from me though.

Is it genuine?
If it's a clone, I don't think.they're peek..,
I've killed 3 clone bases in total, all different manufacturers
My genuine mephisto took 0.03 ohms without even the slightest puddle from it, there was a puddle from me though.

Not genuine, though the bumpf it arrived with declared PEEK insulators, and the spare it arrived with was rock hard so shattered trying to fit it (also oversized)

Gf has agreed to buy me a genuine sometime in the near future (fucking xmyth) once we've paid a few impending bills (Fraggle needs driving lessons, test,insurance on her car, car needs mot etc etc fucking etc )

Back
Top Bottom