What's new

Organic or safe to use cotton.

Is Japanese cotton better than organic then? I have heard and read people racing about it, rip tripper is one that has started using it a lot in his videos.
I got some jap cotton the other day and it seems better than normal cotton balls to me.

Is Japanese cotton better than organic then? I have heard and read people racing about it, rip tripper is one that has started using it a lot in his videos.

It's organic and also unbleached, but the big thing with the Japanese cotton pads is that all the fibres lie in the one direction, so it wicks much better than any type of regular cotton wool. If you check out pbusardo's video where he tests wicking materials, it is a clear winner. He is using it too now. The prices of Japanese cotton pads have shot through the roof now as a result of the demand for them, and you wouldn't want to pay for KGD or Shiseido, but the Muji stuff is dirt cheap and just as good.

It's organic and also unbleached, but the big thing with the Japanese cotton pads is that all the fibres lie in the one direction, so it wicks much better than any type of regular cotton wool. If you check out pbusardo's video where he tests wicking materials, it is a clear winner. He is using it too now. The prices of Japanese cotton pads have shot through the roof now as a result of the demand for them, and you wouldn't want to pay for KGD or Shiseido, but the Muji stuff is dirt cheap and just as good.
I'm going to have to try some of this...thanks for the info [emoji106]

I tried it for the first time today and it is better by far. Flavour is so nice (if you don't use shitty eliquid of course :) ) and smooth. It wicks much better than regular cotton. Give it a try. Im not going back to regular organic cotton but this is just my opinion

When i first started i just used little angels cotton wool bals from asda never gave me any problems. Should finally get my KGD this week.

I,am using just plain cotton balls from tesco
may have to try the Japanese cotton

Back
Top Bottom