What's new

Orian 2 rba avalible now

Took one for the team and tried this. It's better than I expected with the big airflow pins. The airflow on the device itself does a decent enough job. Looks nice too to my eyes.

1000053803.jpg

Took one for the team and tried this. It's better than I expected with the big airflow pins. The airflow on the device itself does a decent enough job. Looks nice too to my eyes.

View attachment 354056

I run the 3mm pin with the airflow fully on the mod and it feels tighter than other 3mm pins in rba's I've used and having the choice of closing it down is also good if you want it tighter

How does it compare to the normal pod fully open?
Can't really say, I'm an uptight 0.8 airflow kimda guy and normally have it closed right up. Trying it open now, with the 2mm pin, fwiw, it feels pretty wide open.

If MTL pins do become available then I will probably buy the RBA. Appreciate the work and effort you are putting in @stealthvape
I got one today and used an old school fix for the airflow! A 1.5 coiling bit, 26g kanthal, 3mm air pin and made a coil and dropped it into the airpin and it is vaping a treat!! I will buy the proper mtl pins if Stealthvape come out with some but for now this works fine!!

I got one today and used an old school fix for the airflow! A 1.5 coiling bit, 26g kanthal, 3mm air pin and made a coil and dropped it into the airpin and it is vaping a treat!! I will buy the proper mtl pins if Stealthvape come out with some but for now this works fine!!

Thanks for that quincey. Think I will hold out though.

Back
Top Bottom