What's new

Our 2nd shop in Reading opening very soon

vapfill

Vendor
Our 2nd shop in Reading will be opening in just a few weeks time. The new shop will open at 437 Reading Road, Winnersh, RG41 5HU, with plenty of parking directly outside the shop. We also plan to have a vaping lounge to relax and have a cup of coffee whilst trying out your favourite juices. Lots of new flavours in both stores in just a few weeks time. In the meantime you are more than welcome to pop into our vape shop at 35 Prospect Street, Caversham, RG4 8JB and try out some new devices or just have a chat and try out our large range of flavours.

so exited to have a vape shop locally, i keep meaning to come to your shop but never have time at the weekends to figure out where it is ,, however winnersh is just down the road (: do you sell mods? deffo coming down to try your juices out tho as my friend always comes down the pub talking about them think its about time i tried some myself (:

Looking forward to shop close to me. Im in Bracknell so Caversham is a pain to get to just for some juice. Winnersh is not too bad.
Are you having a special opening day?

We hope to open the doors in about 2 weeks. The builders are currently gutting the place and puting everything back together for us. We have a selection of mods in store as well as rebuildables and 3 disfferent eliquid suppliers with a good range of juices to try. I'm about to post a new thread to see if anyone is interested in a part time position in the new shop (3 to 4 days per week + overtime,cover etc). Anybody interested with a good knowledge of vaping drop me an email on [email protected]

Cheers,
Phil

We open officially on Monday of this week. We are at 437 Reading Road, Winnersh, Wokingaham, RG41 5HU. We are open 7 days a week 9.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 2pm on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom