What's new

Pandora V2

Okay first impressions are not great to be honest, running my typical 6 spaced wraps of 28g NI80 with 50/50 liquid with the 1.2mm airflow at 13w.

After every few puffs, the airflow starts to feel sloppy and like it's gurgling. Tried taking it apart, drying and rewicking, altering my coil height etc and the same thing happens.

Not quite sure but maybe something isn't sealing correctly. I will keep experimenting over the weekend but not off to a great start.

That seems to be what Grim Green was complaining about.

Okay first impressions are not great to be honest, running my typical 6 spaced wraps of 28g NI80 with 50/50 liquid with the 1.2mm airflow at 13w.

After every few puffs, the airflow starts to feel sloppy and like it's gurgling. Tried taking it apart, drying and rewicking, altering my coil height etc and the same thing happens.

Not quite sure but maybe something isn't sealing correctly. I will keep experimenting over the weekend but not off to a great start.
Thanks for the heads up. I missed out on it at the cheaper price, kinda think it was an omen lol

Thanks for the heads up. I missed out on it at the cheaper price, kinda think it was an omen lol
Yeah maybe it was mate, still no luck, I've even switched all of the o-rings to make sure everything was sealing but it's still a no go. I knew I should have just ordered some more True tanks but no, I had to try something new...

Coulda been worse, you could have bought an Arbiter Solo, lol

Coulda been worse, you could have bought an Arbiter Solo, lol
At least one of those is just over a tenner so I wouldn't be as disappointed.

Or brought two without waiting for feedback or watching any reviews...:frustratedcomputer:
I did...one in Stainless and one in Black. Might set the black one up today to see if I have the same issue which knowing my luck, I probably will.

At least one of those is just over a tenner so I wouldn't be as disappointed.

I did...one in Stainless and one in Black. Might set the black one up today to see if I have the same issue which knowing my luck, I probably will.

Might be an idea to see if the hole under the coil centers properly as you turn the wheel before you put a build in.

Still got an InTake, Precisio Pro and that THC thing to set up, no rush to get involved with this thing, sounds like rubbish anyway.

Might be an idea to see if the hole under the coil centers properly as you turn the wheel before you put a build in.
I did as I always used to do that on the V1, if I had to make a guess, I think the gasket on the top cap isn't making a proper seal and liquid is bleeding into the chamber some how.

Back
Top Bottom