What's new

Pandora V2

Still got an InTake, Precisio Pro and that THC thing to set up, no rush to get involved with this thing, sounds like rubbish anyway.
Starting to wish I ordered the THC Elite Pro instead, or like I said earlier got some more True tanks.

I think I got put off messing with them after the Arbiter fiasco, I didn't think the forum could cope with another of my reviews so soon :S

Still got an InTake, Precisio Pro and that THC thing to set up, no rush to get involved with this thing, sounds like rubbish anyway.
Be interested to know if the chamber is press fitted into the top cap on the precisio.
It is on V1 and one of mine have come apart on me the other day :sleepy:

I'm more interested in how I topfill the fucker...

IMG_2888.jpeg
IMG_2889.jpeg

Well I must just be very lucky!! I am using the bell cap with the 1.2 air intake and two holes on the afc and it is working well. Yes it is a bit gurgly but has really good flavour and draw. I also have the Solo which is working really well too.

Well I must just be very lucky!! I am using the bell cap with the 1.2 air intake and two holes on the afc and it is working well. Yes it is a bit gurgly but has really good flavour and draw. I also have the Solo which is working really well too.
Well I'm glad you're getting on with it, but I think mine are classies destined at this rate.

Back
Top Bottom