What's new

Pandora V2

Well I'm using a 2.5mm coil and Muji pads, cutting the cotton in line with the outer o-ring of the deck and tucking them into the wicking channels, I can't really see any other way to wick it. I've tried thinning my cotton, not thinning it etc and getting no different results. I'm glad you get on with them though mate.
Sounds like i do itexactly the same as you :S

i push the coil down a little - but not excessively ….

I dont worry about the wicking at all cut to outer oring jam it in …. Job done

i winder if its a QT issue perhaps? Maybe some do some dont? …. I dunno!

Sounds like i do itexactly the same as you :S

i push the coil down a little - but not excessively ….

I dont worry about the wicking at all cut to outer oring jam it in …. Job done

i winder if its a QT issue perhaps? Maybe some do some dont? …. I dunno!
I only drop it down as much as those little grooves in the walls of the deck let me, no further. Yeah I normally don't worry about the wick once cut to size either but I have been this time around to try and get a different result with no luck so far.

Think I'm just going to try and get some of my money back via the classies and get some more True tanks, haven't had a single issue with those and if there's one thing I need with my vape, it's consistency.

Last edited:
I only drop it down as much as those little grooves in the walls of the the deck let me, no further. Yeah I normally don't worry about the wick once cut to size either but I have been this time around to try and get a different result with no luck so far.

Think I'm just going to try and get some of my money back via the classies and get some more True tanks, haven't had a single issue with those and if there's one thing I need with my vape, it's consistency.
I hear you - great tanks the true

Some tanks just done suit some people

i cant get on with the dwarv that everyone else loves - for me its either a dry hit or a straw, tried everything

I hear you - great tanks the true

Some tanks just done suit some people

i cant get on with the dwarv that everyone else loves - for me its either a dry hit or a straw, tried everything
I hear you there, I had the exact same problem with the Dvarw, tried every which way to wick it and never got the vape so many people said it gave. It either dried out after a few toots or flooded almost immediately. That's the OG and the FL too, I tried both.

I would try one but not prepared to even throw £20 at it, would be better off not bothering and sticking with an Orion, lol.

I would try one but not prepared to even throw £20 at it, would be better off not bothering and sticking with an Orion, lol.
I just want to get as much of my money back as possible so I can get some more True tanks. I think I'll just be sticking with them for the foreseeable future.

Not a dig mate, you can ask whatever you want but my track record on fighting oddball tanks hasn't been stellar of late :D

Was looking and waiting for Pandora v2 with high hopes, but seems another disappoitment after all. Is it a safe to say I will have more luck with Bishop/Ripley then pandora v2? I need a new RTA very sharp ish...

The Bishop/Ripley are expensive if you don't get on with them and no-one can say what your preference is tbh. Saying that, I do like my Bishop.

I like my Neeko RTA if that helps ? :) I am a bit behind with all good RTA's of this year, just scanning forum here, looks like people gave a lot of love for Neeko and Bishop. Got Neeko and its really nice, but need one more RTA. Unless you guys can recommend something else worth looking at?

Back
Top Bottom