What's new

Pandora V2

You never know, maybe the Pandora would suit you. Martyn's not in the habit of pushing stuff to make a sale and he seems to have it licked. For my style of wicking I found the v1 troublesome. But hey, we're all different. :)
That and the fact im not even selling it :) missed the boat on it

ill stand by it tho

Oh well, yet again, I only open my mouth to change feet. I'm having a right day of it :D

Oh well, yet again, I only open my mouth to change feet. I'm having a right day of it :D
Your forgiven, i was going too, but got covid in instead, which has fucked up several projects including the pandyV2 and a new dairy range.

Was getting a strange noise every now and then when I first tried it yesterday, can only describe it as a turbulence related sound. Would give it one inhale without firing and it would go away.

Have put the bellcap on today, dropped the under coil airflow from 1.4 to 1.2 and its vaping a treat so far.

Was getting a strange noise every now and then when I first tried it yesterday, can only describe it as a turbulence related sound. Would give it one inhale without firing and it would go away.

Have put the bellcap on today, dropped the under coil airflow from 1.4 to 1.2 and its vaping a treat so far.
How's the restriction on your top cap mate? Is it quite a tight fit or does it feel loose?

How's the restriction on your top cap mate? Is it quite a tight fit or does it feel loose?

Fits as snuggly as you'd expect to be honest Mike but have noticed that there's a lot of juice collecting on the black rubber seal on the underside of the cap, far more than any other tank I have.

Fits as snuggly as you'd expect to be honest Mike but have noticed that there's a lot of juice collecting on the black rubber seal on the underside of the cap, far more than any other tank I have.
See on my black one, it's snug, stainless one it's a fair bit looser. I too have noticed a lot of juice collecting on that seal, I'm starting to think that unless the tolerances are spot on, that gasket isn't fully stopping the liquid from working it's way into the chimney.

See on my black one, it's snug, stainless one it's a fair bit looser. I too have noticed a lot of juice collecting on that seal, I'm starting to think that unless the tolerances are spot on, that gasket isn't fully stopping the liquid from working it's way into the chimney.

Yeah, makes sense mate. It's a shame as everything else about the tank seems spot on to me, coiling and wicking especially is a doddle.

Yeah, makes sense mate. It's a shame as everything else about the tank seems spot on to me, coiling and wicking especially is a doddle.
Agreed, I really like the build deck and the new airflow system, but just the like V1 the top fill seems to be letting it down.
Top Cap.png

I think the issue is this (red circle in picture) area.
If they had a raised part that slotted into the top cap (like on the Hastur Mini as an example) it would help separate the chimney from the fill ports which should nullify the issue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom