What's new

Pandora V2

Well I've experimented enough this weekend, to know that these tanks just aren't for me.

I have tried everything I can think of with them and while it could just be user error, I just can't get an enjoyable vape out of them.

They are now in the classies for what I can afford to let them go for. Let's hope my next vape related purchase of 2022 isn't as disappointing. :S

My first impressions are not so good. Gurgling a bit, sometimes whistling a bit.

First build though so will alter my method next time.

Watching this thread with interest. I still mainly use the Pandora V1 (with bellcap) and love it. Whilst it would be nice to have the undercoil airflow adjustable from the outside of the tank (as on the V2) I can’t really see any other good reason to upgrade from the V1 to the V2.

Unless I’m missing something here?

Watching this thread with interest. I still mainly use the Pandora V1 (with bellcap) and love it. Whilst it would be nice to have the undercoil airflow adjustable from the outside of the tank (as on the V2) I can’t really see any other good reason to upgrade from the V1 to the V2.

Unless I’m missing something here?

Nope. That one's better as far as I can tell so far

They were on offer on ecig so I splashed out on 2, with the bellcaps. Got some opinions:
  1. They look better than the v1. To my eyes they look plus nice with the bellcaps on. Not so keen on the standard top, but then I wasn't keen on the v1 standard top either.
  2. You get 3 glass colours with the bellcap. Major plus for me. And the smoked version is not as dark as the previous one, so you can actually see how much juice you have left.
  3. They vape better than the v1 for me too, you can get a tighter draw. Not getting any gurgling so far.
That's the pros. The cons for me are:
  1. The build quality is nowhere near as good as the v1. The metal feels cheap and tinny by comparison. The screws on my deck were very tight on unboxing, they took a bit of a grunting and I just know that the heads are going to wear out prematurely.
  2. You need some major goggles to be able to read the undercoil airflow size on the dial. Even with my specs I can't see the gunmetal one, it's so faint and tiny. It does have a nice rachety thing going on though, so it's easy to click through them and find the right one.
  3. The build deck design is much better on the v1 IMO. I quite liked the way the coil tails dropped into the screw section and the style of the juice wells. This is totally different and feels like a standard old fashioned deck. It also has some major "cheap and nasty clone" feelings going on.

20220105_202137.jpg

They were on offer on ecig so I splashed out on 2, with the bellcaps. Got some opinions:
  1. They look better than the v1. To my eyes they look plus nice with the bellcaps on. Not so keen on the standard top, but then I wasn't keen on the v1 standard top either.
  2. You get 3 glass colours with the bellcap. Major plus for me. And the smoked version is not as dark as the previous one, so you can actually see how much juice you have left.
  3. They vape better than the v1 for me too, you can get a tighter draw. Not getting any gurgling so far.
  1. The build quality is nowhere near as good as the v1. The metal feels cheap and tinny by comparison. The screws on my deck were very tight on unboxing, they took a bit of a grunting and I just know that the heads are going to wear out prematurely.
  2. You need some major goggles to be able to read the undercoil airflow size on the dial. Even with my specs I can't see the gunmetal one, it's so faint and tiny. It does have a nice rachety thing going on though, so it's easy to click through them and find the right one.
  3. The build deck design is much better on the v1 IMO. I quite liked the way the coil tails dropped into the screw section and the style of the juice wells. This is totally different and feels like a standard old fashioned deck. It also has some major "cheap and nasty clone" feelings going on.

View attachment 263188
I'm glad you're getting on with them mate.
As with any tank, you're either going to like it or you're not and I was sadly one of the latter.

Last edited:

View attachment 263188

Thanks for this! I think that confirms it for me - I’ll stick with the V1. If it ain’t broke etc.

Thanks for this! I think that confirms it for me - I’ll stick with the V1. If it ain’t broke etc.
It's odd how different peoplr seem to find things, mine workes really well with either the bellcap or the original tank. I have my normal 1.00ohm coil 27g kanthal and it works really well with good flavour and it's quiet.

Back
Top Bottom