What's new

Pandora V2

Daniel DJLSB has just posted a review. He absolutely loves it.

Just got mine, nothing wrong with it at all, if a little turbulent. Though I really didn't need two so ones up in the classies.

Had mine since New years eve and not got round to building it yet, so going to have a crack at it tomorrow.

This tank makes a noise, turbulence is spoiling my Friday evening. If this dont improve its straight to the bin.

Seems a bit better when I open to 1.2, under that it just splutters and gurgles. The vape is ok so far, though would prefer to use the two smaller air options. Can't see any improvement in flavour over the original though, and not a patch on what I am currently using.

I have mostly got past the issues with turbulence. I don't think it has great flavour though. It is up against a Kayfun with the same juice so maybe unfair.

Will continue to experiment but I'm thinking I should have bought another Neeko or none at all (but where's the fun in that)

I have mostly got past the issues with turbulence. I don't think it has great flavour though. It is up against a Kayfun with the same juice so maybe unfair.

Will continue to experiment but I'm thinking I should have bought another Neeko or none at all (but where's the fun in that)
Have you got passed the issue of turbulence by finding a cure or ignoring it. Your correct i should have bought another of the rtas I like but we are vapers, so need to explore new things :14:

Have you got passed the issue of turbulence by finding a cure or ignoring it. Your correct i should have bought another of the rtas I like but we are vapers, so need to explore new things :14:

I raised and lowered the coil a few times which helped. Then it started again and I moved the outer cog through each setting until I was back to 1.0 and it was fine again.

I don't think the seal is completely air tight do maybe moving it around helps.

It's pretty smooth now (until it happens again) but I'm just not getting the flavour I had hoped for

Opinions on this tank seem to be a bit like Marmite. The reviewer below rates it very highly and certainly better than the V1, he mentions a very strong throat hit though the coil looks pretty high in his build so to be expected. The 3ml bell cap looks a bit of a pita to me and he wasn't sure of what to do with the chimney reducer though in the comments he later says it didn't make much difference. As ever his reviews are long.

Back
Top Bottom