What's new

Pandora V2

Watched Vic's video and it does seem well built and is a decent looker. Would be a decent pickup if MTL is your thing.

looks great with bellcap, especially black

I don't know why, but with the dark Bell cap, it reminds me of this...

voopoo_pnp_pod_tank_black_1.jpg

It wasn't mentioned in the two reviews above but according to the tank specs it has an interesting dual chamber design. "With the chamber plate removed the larger atomizer chamber space helps to resolve more of the subtle flavour notes and layers in your E-liquid, with the chamber plate installed a smaller atomizer chamber compresses the vapour to create an enhanced flavour."

It wasn't mentioned in the two reviews above but according to the tank specs it has an interesting dual chamber design. "With the chamber plate removed the larger atomizer chamber space helps to resolve more of the subtle flavour notes and layers in your E-liquid, with the chamber plate installed a smaller atomizer chamber compresses the vapour to create an enhanced flavour."
Yeah there's a metal plate that screws in the upper chamber area that reduces the chamber size further. I've seen it in the spares bag in both the reviews I've watched (Vaping with Vic and Jim VV) but neither of them mentioned it.
I would probably use the chamber reducer with a round wire build and without if I was using a MTL Clapton or Fused Clapton because it might get a bit hot otherwise.
We'll just have to wait and see if another reviewer mentions it or give it a try when we eventually get our hands on one to determine whether it's useful or useless.

Back
Top Bottom