What's new

Pandora V2

I messaged the ecigone group in FB earlier and they reckon after christmas despite giving freebies away to their mates

Very interesting feature is this chamber reducer. Only possible issue is contact with the top of the coil. Any thoughts?

Very interesting feature is this chamber reducer. Only possible issue is contact with the top of the coil. Any thoughts?

I like the idea of having the option. No idea if it has a positive impact for flavour but I assume it would create a warmer vape. Shouldn't have any shorting issues unless your coil is significantly high.

At least Mike Vapes mentioned the chamber reducer but sadly only in regard to coil height and didn't compare the effect on the flavour with it fitted or not which what Yachvape say it is for.

The Tripod from Atmizoo had a chamber reducer, so it mght be worth checking the reviews for that to see whether it made a difference.

Although the reducer also changed the chimney diameter iirc, so that would probably have an effect on it as well.

The Tripod from Atmizoo had a chamber reducer, so it mght be worth checking the reviews for that to see whether it made a difference.

Although the reducer also changed the chimney diameter iirc, so that would probably have an effect on it as well.

Yes I've seen the Tripod and the reviews iirc only really covered removing the reducer for rdtl use, the reviews of it are full of praise but it's over a ton. My thought is the extra chimney space may bring out more of the subtle flavours of say a NET.

even an ordinary clone bellcap is almost that price. great price for 3 bellcaps + chimney.
Think the price is for 3 Bell caps 1 chimney. As the box picture shows it marked as "black" not all 3 colours

Oops just read your post again and. You're already aware of that. I'll get back in my box llol

Back
Top Bottom