What's new

Pandora V2

Much prefer the opinions of fellow forum members as opposed to reviewers but just watched GrimmGreen's effort and he was very unenthusiastic.

Use the V1 regularly with the bellcap and not writing the V2 off yet...

Much prefer the opinions of fellow forum members as opposed to reviewers but just watched GrimmGreen's effort and he was very unenthusiastic.

Use the V1 regularly with the bellcap and not writing the V2 off yet...
I was surprised how unimpressed he was too, to be fair though I don't think he tried different builds or experimented with coil height, wicking etc.

He put the fused clapton in and just based his overall experience on that, I understand his gripe with the Bellcap (seems a bit more fiddly than the V1 version) but I don't think he put the tank through it's paces properly.

This tank is the only one I'm interested in buying at the moment, there's a couple of others I wouldn't mind trying but The Pandora V2 is the one I'm saving my money for.

Not sure about the paedo-tashe either, lol

The tank sounded like an asthmatic needing a ventolin hit on the tighter airflows, guess I'll be skipping this one.

Don't like the sound of the tighter airflow options. Will need to look at further reviews.

The only thing I don't like about the V2 design wise was the choice to add a dual sided airflow control on the bottom, the airflow on the V1 seemed ideal because each hole along the bottom matched the corresponding hole choices under the coil and then the slot if you really wanted to open it up.

On the V2 it seems too open for a MTL tank especially if it's bleeding through the gaps on the barrel underneath the coil...

That's a concern I won't lie. I was worried about air leaks. Everyone else seems to like it though

I punted the first one cos it was sloppy, sounds like this one has some issues too, maybe they'll fix it in the V3, lol

That's a pretty grim review of it especially with regard to the bottom airflow when closed down more and the chamber reducer.

Back
Top Bottom