What's new

Pandora V2

Coming from you mate, that's definitely reassuring :)

I'll give it a go as it comes out of the box and if I like it but find myself yearning for some Bottom Fill action, I'll grab a Bellcap.

Would you say it was just as good as the V1? I did love the V1 but I was crap at getting my wicking consistent with it.

Yeah, agreed.

I was almost excited there for a moment, I wanted it to be shit so I could save money.

For me the v1 would have benefitted fom just one more tight as a gnat's chuff setting.

Yeah, agreed.

I was almost excited there for a moment, I wanted it to be shit so I could save money.

For me the v1 would have benefitted fom just one more tight as a gnat's chuff setting.
I only tend to go between 1.2mm with my round wire and 1.4mm for my mtl claptons (not that I've been using them lately) but yeah the V1 could have done with a 0.8mm hole, surprised they've put a 2.0mm hole in the V2 instead of a 1.8mm like the V1 to be honest.

Only review I have seen is by Vic who put it into his favorites of the year.
Well Mike Vapes has a review up and seems to be quite happy with it, Grimm Green has one and seems rather unimpressed, Jim VV also has a review and he says it's on par with other current mtl rtas.

Coming from you mate, that's definitely reassuring :)

I'll give it a go as it comes out of the box and if I like it but find myself yearning for some Bottom Fill action, I'll grab a Bellcap.

Would you say it was just as good as the V1? I did love the V1 but I was crap at getting my wicking consistent with it.
It more forgiving, the only downside (which is no biggy) is that the coil doesnt fall into place like the v1 . The post screws are not on the side, its no big deal tho.

ive had no leaks, flavour is great and it seems more forgiving of cotton amounts, being able to change airflow from outside is awesome

It more forgiving, the only downside (which is no biggy) is that the coil doesnt fall into place like the v1 . The post screws are not on the side, its no big deal tho.

ive had no leaks, flavour is great and it seems more forgiving of cotton amounts, being able to change airflow from outside is awesome
Do you mean you can change the under coil airflow from outside or change the outside airflow from outside? :6:

Back
Top Bottom