What's new

Paypal & all those affected so far

fasttech wouldn’t even accept a card payment. they directed me to go and by gift vouchers to pay for it. i think they are a cert, but possibly have missed some stuff.

i found this thread on the fasttech forum. can’t remember if this was before or after i ordered the dvarw, i’ll check my emails later.

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/ord...otice-paypal-payment-method-will-be-suspended
wonder how this works as if i wanted to buy a drone or a camera would they also block that as well.

wonder how this works as if i wanted to buy a drone or a camera would they also block that as well.

i think they might ask you to do the orders separately. or alternatively the gift voucher for the full amount.

bizarrely you can buy the gift voucher using paypal.

Placed a small order, I wont name the vape vendor. Had the option of paypal, used my card instead, just in case it flags up with paypal, chunts would delete my PP account. I occasionally need it for other things, even though I'm hardly using PP much now.

LiQuid are accepting paypal again now.... it seems there's another layer of age verification in place, which I guess is part of what they had to do be allowed to use paypal.

I don’t understand can you still use a standard debit card if purchasing of vendors thanks

I don’t understand can you still use a standard debit card if purchasing of vendors thanks
yup sure. its just paypal used to give that extra layer of protection that if something happened or item didnt arrive you could do a claim back through them. debit cards dont have that protection but are still safe to use. used mine 3 times to buy vape stuff since this shitstorm began.

LiQuid are accepting paypal again now.... it seems there's another layer of age verification in place, which I guess is part of what they had to do be allowed to use paypal.

it’s much more than that - we had age verification in place

Here’s the thing - if PayPal came to us now and said “we have decided to re-instate your account”

I would tell them “nope - no thanks”

I no longer consider a company that are willing to freeze your assets at any given time during a global crisis or otherwise a safe system to use.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom