What's new

Review Pearl Harbor.....by colonel boom

MrTeaTime

Legend
Who the fuck puts pineapple mixed in with a creamy caramel custard??? theres something else in there to.....dessicated coconut? surely not?

heaven to betsy.......the master mixer has been busy in his lair.....

#fruity

#custard

#mouthgasm

#clouds

#youhavegottotrythis

#creamysmoothcustardcaramelpineapplecoconut

#theresapartygoingonandeveryonesinvited (except Merino-Teflon :P )

Last edited:
Is it really called that?

It is, why? All the Colonel Boom juices are militarily named and usually relating to the region the flavours are noted for. In this case it is a mixture of hawaiian Custard and Haupia
MrTeaTime - lovely indepth review as usual :) As you say, NO-ONE puts pineapple and caramel in with custard then adds coconut (until now)

It is, why? All the Colonel Boom juices are militarily named and usually relating to the region the flavours are noted for. In this case it is a mixture of hawaiian Custard and Haupia
MrTeaTime - lovely indepth review as usual :) As you say, NO-ONE puts pineapple and caramel in with custard then adds coconut (until now)

Sounds an intriguing flavour combo. The first thing that comes to mind when you hear the words Pearl Harbor is the naval attack rather than the actual region, but that's just my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

The first thing that comes to mind when you hear the words Pearl Harbor is the naval attack rather than the actual region, but that's just my opinion.

Same... I laughed though, is that just my dark sense of humour?

Sounds an intriguing flavour combo. The first thing that comes to mind when you hear the words Pearl Harbor is the naval attack rather than the actual region, but that's just my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes
In that case the name works I guess, not regarding the attack but it is named after the naval base Pearl Harbor in Ouahu. Like I said, they are all military names. Comino was a British held base in Malta for example, Key West Is another US base in Florida.

All of the names have double meanings, one is something military related and another a description of sorts.

In that case the name works I guess, not regarding the attack but it is named after the naval base Pearl Harbor in Ouahu. Like I said, they are all military names. Comino was a British held base in Malta for example, Key West Is another US base in Florida.

All of the names have double meanings, one is something military related and another a description of sorts.

Wartime massacre aside, pearl harbour was a toilet film.

Look forward to colonel booms Prometheus next.

Back
Top Bottom