What's new

Review Pearl Harbor.....by colonel boom

Just to say. Grabbed a bottle of this at Vapefest and can't put it down!! Great stuff :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Just to say. Grabbed a bottle of this at Vapefest and can't put it down!! Great stuff :)

Me too but wasn't sure if it needed steeping or not, sounds like it doesn't

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Me too and it's bloody lovely. Along with goose juice, 2 really different takes on the custard. Just looked on PlumeBlu though and it doesn't look like they got any in stock...

Me too and it's bloody lovely. Along with goose juice, 2 really different takes on the custard. Just looked on PlumeBlu though and it doesn't look like they got any in stock...

Glad you all like it, as you say it's a different spin on a custard but hopefully enough to keep it from being just another custard :)

In terms of stock, we have loads to go on sale from tomorrow after I get all my boxes shifted and back to work. Tonight I'm just getting some rest though.

Glad you all like it, as you say it's a different spin on a custard but hopefully enough to keep it from being just another custard :)

In terms of stock, we have loads to go on sale from tomorrow after I get all my boxes shifted and back to work. Tonight I'm just getting some rest though.

Great news, was beginning to panic! Expect an order soon. Thanks...

Just filled a tank - it's bloody lovely
Order incoming as of tomorrow
Enjoy your rest PlumeBlu

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Grab a well deserved rest mate, looks like a load of orders incoming!! I for one will also be buying more heart shot. Amazing in a dripper

Back
Top Bottom