What's new

Photos of vapefest 2016

My modest haul. As per usual I spent more on alcohol than everything else combined.
20160808_172747.jpg

After all the delayed/cancelled trains, planes and buses, and a 10 hour journey that culminated in spilling a full 20mL, of juice in my lap I managed to find @HAZZA1962 @Tubbyengineer @Soldier Blue and the lads - stumbling around in the dark showing strangers a fairly erotic picture Tubby posted up earlier in the day and saying "have you seen these guys around?". I had great fun in the drunkards enclave, an experience I will never forget and hope to repeat one day.

Had great chats with several of you, wish I'd been a bit more socially adventurous to be honest and I can't tag everyone, it was all a bit of a blur, but hope to do it again @tobywonkanobi @junglist @SirLugg @taffi

Thanks also to @TheTartanSpartan for letting me have a go on your serpent minis - I bought one on Saturday afternoon and am loving it.

It was great to meet @Rob and Carol on Sunday, and all the speeches were great - I'm really proud to be a part of the POTV community.

It was funny realising I had met @ZT and Dave (can't remember which is your forum name) in my local about 2 years ago when I lived in Nottingham!

Finally a big thanks to the head honchos @junglist and @OccultScientist for setting this up.

After all the delayed/cancelled trains, planes and buses, and a 10 hour journey that culminated in spilling a full 20mL, of juice in my lap I managed to find @HAZZA1962 @Tubbyengineer @Soldier Blue and the lads - stumbling around in the dark showing strangers a fairly erotic picture Tubby posted up earlier in the day and saying "have you seen these guys around?". I had great fun in the drunkards enclave, an experience I will never forget and hope to repeat one day.

Had great chats with several of you, wish I'd been a bit more socially adventurous to be honest and I can't tag everyone, it was all a bit of a blur, but hope to do it again @tobywonkanobi @junglist @SirLugg @taffi

Thanks also to @TheTartanSpartan for letting me have a go on your serpent minis - I bought one on Saturday afternoon and am loving it.

It was great to meet @Rob and Carol on Sunday, and all the speeches were great - I'm really proud to be a part of the POTV community.

It was funny realising I had met @ZT and Dave (can't remember which is your forum name) in my local about 2 years ago when I lived in Nottingham!

Finally a big thanks to the head honchos @junglist and @OccultScientist for setting this up.

That would be the man with most obvious name ever.

Good stuff bud, it was great to meet you

Enjoy the mini [emoji106]

Like to thank everyone I met over the weekend. I've had an amazing time meeting and chatting to so many. Not tagged anyone as I can't remember all the forum names lol. I now understand why @SirLugg looks at his phone for such a long time after work........here's me thinking I was just boring:18:

Last edited:
Like to thank everyone I met over the weekend. I've had an amazing time meeting and chatting to so many. Not tagged anyone as I can't remember all the forum names lol. I now understand why @SirLugg looks at his phone for such a long time after work........here's me thinking I was just boring:18:
It was lovely meeting you and @SirLugg on Saturday. It really was a great atmosphere in the marquee and already looking forward to.next year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom