What's new

Pico - genuine vs fake...

• Thread starter Deleted member 58360
  • Start date
I got ripped off with a fake pico mod too. Not this seller. Was so angry I just chucked it in the bin and left bad feedback.
Ive now ordered from sourcemore - a wait but never again will I order from Ebay. Lesson learned.

I've had a few vape bits off eBay with no probs at all, all been genuine and a decent price.

I'm working on pics and words for the tank bit, should get it posted in not too long.

@MrsAshy If you open a case with ebay for a refund you always get your money back. it's a pain in the ass, especially when funds are tight but you get your money back sooner or later

I got ripped off with a fake pico mod too. Not this seller. Was so angry I just chucked it in the bin and left bad feedback.
Ive now ordered from sourcemore - a wait but never again will I order from Ebay. Lesson learned.

Was that the one that was kicking about ages ago for £10-£12, I got one n it checked out authentic....or was it a different one?

It was about £18 from memory. 'Just' expensive enough to trust (thinking of the deals on chinese sites I didnt mind a markup to get it quicker)

leni next time I will. I got my gen mod off ebay and touch wood no problems up to now. but yes next time I won't buy off ebay.

Back
Top Bottom